Insurances.net
insurances.net » Taxes » The NFL Lockout, Why The Players Allow The Draft
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The NFL Lockout, Why The Players Allow The Draft

The NFL Lockout, Why The Players Allow The Draft

I would ask the college players to boycott the draft. There is no deal anyway! What incentive is it for the players to allow the draft to happen. A big bargaining chip. I would say to help cripple the NFL owner's stance. I think extending the NFL season to 18 games is player suicide. Player shortened careers. one quarter of the players were injured last hear a high percentage. I think it is a high number. What about you the reader? How do you feel?

I saw a player on ESPN a month ago had a great idea for the playoffs. Just add 2 teams each on the AFC and NFC sides. There will be no bye rounds. The players make more money so do the owners. The networks make more money off 4 more playoff games. That has got to be a huge money maker with 4 more playoff teams. The fans of the 4 extra teams have a chance at a championship. They wouldn't have last season. Only problem though they will have to play the top two seeds. 1 seed plays 8 seed. 2 seed plays 7 seed. Roger S. Goodell (NFL Commissioner) i do not agree with his involvement with the owner's side. He should be totally impartial. He should not be on either side. He should step back and keep his hands off or jump in to mediate a deal. From what I can tell the owners are being really greedy. The owners are making a killing in the NFL especially Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys. The number one franchise in all of sports.The Cowboys even out sold the New York Yankees. The owners do not have to get their heads ripped off.

The poor coaches are caught in the middle with no say in the matter at all. I would hate to be an NFL coach right now. If this lockout, kills the season the most affected people are the stadium workers. The people that can not afford to be out of work. What about the referees? They do not make mega millions a year. The referees are in a similar pickle as the coaches and the stadium workers as none has a say. What about college players coming in? Their growth as a professional football player will be stumped. The NFL will have a huge black eye if any of the 2011/2012 season is missing. I will be angry at the NFL like everyone else. This lockout could cause many years damage to the NFL. They better quit rocking the boat before it capsizes like the Titanic.
Disability tax Season is approaching Tax season 2011 Functional Football Practice for Good NFL Players The Importance Of Knowing The Income Tax In Singapore Corporate Tax Incentives For Your California-Based Company How does property Tax calculator Help? How Income Tax Neon Signs Attract Potential Clients You are responsible for the Business Tax Relief? Here are some creative ways to break IRS tax IRS Tax Relief with OIC Need IRS Tax Help? The Solution to Your Tax Problem Tax Relief – Can You Get Relief From Property Taxes? Researching Tax Settlements With IRS For Correct Directions and Information! Do you let money trickle through your fingers by not maximising your tax deductions? Adapt Correct Tax Order
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.103.219) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.005605 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2360, 184,
The NFL Lockout, Why The Players Allow The Draft Atlanta