Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Money's In the List, But…
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Money's In the List, But…

The Money's In the List, But

The Money's In the List, But Just because you have a substantial subscriber list, that doesn't mean that you are producing an income. They say the money's in the list, but it goes just a little bit deeper than that folks! You could have a list of 10,000 subscribers but if no one is buying anything what good is it. Many times people focus on creating these massive lists, but they lose focus of what the list was for initially. Yes, it's to promote your products, but if your focus is on building a list, that means there is no focus on the subscribers. Let's face it, out of site out of mind, can easily be applied to your list if you are not contacting them. In other words, if they don't here from you, you are soon forgotten and that first email in six months, might be replied to with an unsubscribe message. You have to put the same amount of work into keep the subscribers interested as you did to get them from the get go. How Do I Keep Track of So Many People Corresponding with your subscribers doesn't take a lot of effort. You want them to remember your name so when you promote a potentially profitable product they will say, "Oh I remember, that's the guy that I purchased the great e-book from, I'll try his product." On the other hand, no contact and a high-priced item in their inbox will surely get the delete button. An auto responder sending them monthly newsletters or emails is really all you need. No one wants seven emails a day from you, I don't care how good you are it's annoying. You want them to remember you in a pleasant way, don't you? Look at it from another angle. If you were in a store that you purchased from regularly and every time you went in the sales staff was courteous and polite and assisted you with your purchases, but you go in one day and it's like you're invisible. After standing there for five minutes or so and browsing through a couple of items, still no one has even acknowledged you. What would you do leave the store mad a hell, or ask for assistance? Let's add something else here, there's another store two blocks away that has the same item, now what would you do? Well, most people would leave the store saying in their minds how terrible the customer service is and how they're never going back, right? How dare they treat me this way after I've spent so much money with them Now, take the subscribers on your mailing list. They read your sales page and responded. You replied a few times, they made a purchase and that's it until you want to promote your next product. Well, they have probably found someone else because you deserted them.

If you took the time to build your list, you should take the time to keep the subscribers happy so they will stay with you. Remember for every one person, there are several sellers just waiting to snatch them away from you, so while the money is in on the list, the list has to be a solid list of satisfied customers or it will be useless to you.
Kdl46nx810 Reviews Financial Planning Considerations For a Surviving Spouse Want to Create Wealth? Start with Financial Planning Dumbbells Video Reviews Eat Stop Eat Review - Does it work? Information for First Time Financial Bettors Purchasing The Ideal Rice Cookers and Steamers How to Make Money From iPad 2 Trends Foreign exchange Trading Signals - How Pressing a Simple Button Can Bring You Money Which Strollers Are Best For Your Needs? Options for Exercising With Strollers The Leaky Gut Cure Review – A Holistic And Natural Way Of Healing Leaky Gut Syndrome Forever! One Minute Herpes Cure Review – Treat Herpes Simplex Naturally Now
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.178.51) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011531 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 3116, 385,
The Money's In the List, But… Campo Grande