Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » The Greatest Oliver Stone Films Throughout The Years
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Greatest Oliver Stone Films Throughout The Years

One of the more interesting directors out there these days is Oliver Stone

. Oliver Stone is a no newcomer to the movie industry; his first directed movie was released in 1971. For nearly four decades now, Stone has been behind the lens of a wide array of films, many of which have become classics.

But which of his films have been his best? This article will discuss some of my favorite Oliver Stone directed movies.

One movie that has to be included on this list is JFK. This movie focuses on the aftermath of the John F. Kennedy assassination and the fact that there was more than met the eye with this event. This movie stars Kevin Costner and Gary Oldman.

Another fantastic film directed by Oliver Stone which I will include on this list is Platoon. When you want to talk about the most important Vietnam War movies to ever be released the list has to include Platoon, as well as Full Metal Jacket and Apocalypse Now.

Another fantastic film that Oliver Stone happened to direct was Wall Street. This movie is loved the world over, and it is hard to imagine anyone doing more justice to the role of the iconic Gordon Gecko than Michael Douglas.

When it comes to sports movies, one of my absolute favorites is Any Given Sunday. Al Pacino's "peace with inches" speech in this movie is one of my favorite speeches in any film ever. This movie also stars Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz.

One other film that makes the cut for me is Natural Born Killers. I had not seen this movie until recently, but am I ever glad I did. This is not a good movie to watch with children, to say the least. It is violent and not for the faint of heart.

As it stands, this is my Oliver Stone best-of list. Let's see what happens when Wall Street 2 comes out.

by: Daniel Andrews
Shine On With Nioxin Treatment Systems Versant Delivers Swedish Epic-pop, Fronted By A Bonafide Siren. Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment Enlarged Prostate Treatment Asthma Treatment Plan Westewater Treatment Westewater Treatment Plant Benefit Of Holistic Treatment Has A Lasting Effect Nexium For The Treatment Of Heartburn Acupuncture - An Age Old Treatment For Modern Day Problems Magical Phobia Treatments Locating A Good Digestive Disorder Treatment To Suit You Piles Relief - Natural Treatments For Piles
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.64.132) / Processed in 0.004588 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 1845, 301,
The Greatest Oliver Stone Films Throughout The Years