Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Deen, Perth, Australia - Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Deen, Perth, Australia - Review

Sitting majestically in the middle of Northbridge is The Deen, a popular club choice for many young Perth people. Now, free entry clubs in that part of town have always made me a bit iffy. It can have the tendency to attract the type of people that prefer to settle their issues with a brawl rather than a good old fashioned dance off. Yet after my night at The Deen I'm still kicking away!

I'm putting this down to the size of the place. The Deen is massive, consisting of nine different bars. I started my Saturday night at the smaller boutique bar, which has a distinctly Modern Edwardian feel to it. This can perhaps be due to the fireplaces and the girls in tight dresses. I have heard fusion is fashionable. Anyway, it's newly renovated and was a nice place to sit with friends and have a couple of drinks.

Wandering through the place at midnight, we were starting to wonder where everybody was. And then we stumbled (literally) across the huge dance floor. Packed with people, the DJ played a lot of dance/top 40 music that kept everyone busting out the moves.

The drink prices are pretty average, except on Manik Mondays when you can get $8.50 jugs and $5.60 spirits. Mix that with a limbo competition and the pretty soon you're favourite day of the week will be Monday.

Particularly popular with University students and those under 25, The Deen is one of those venues that has something for everyone. Whether you choose the live-band or dance music, an intimate bar or a club dance floor, you can guarantee on having a fun night out.

The Deen is open Monday and Saturday 6pm-2am, Thursday and Friday 5pm-2am and Sunday 4pm-10pm.
Replica Breitling Watches just want you to be Fashion on this Christmas Alexandria Sightseeing Tour From Port Said Shore Excursion To Alexandria Sightseeing Tour From Port Said Christmas Spending In 2010 Turkish holiday rentals Rate Of Foreclosure Drops In Phoenix Soft Golf Travel Bags or Hard Golf Cases India : A World Class Travel Destination Mauritius Tours – Treasure Wonderful Experince of Lifetime Europe Visitor Insurance for the travellers Arrowtown A Scintillating Paradise Mediterranean Culinary Tours Of Israel Holiday in India – Visit to the Top Holiday Destinations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.190.147) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.010980 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1764, 954,
The Deen, Perth, Australia - Review Ann Arbor