Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » The Best Spinner Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

The Best Spinner Review

The Best Spinner is a unique piece of software which is often used by SEO enthusiasts to produce multiple copies of the same article

. What do I mean when I say that? In essence, if you have written an article about the best hotels in France, you can use The Best Spinner to aid you in rewriting that article multiples times. The software automatically detects the best synonyms to use in place of existing words to change the wording used in the article, but not to change the meaning. This is useful for when your articles must pass plagiarism tests such as copyscape, but you need to product multiple articles in a short amount of time.

The Best Spinner contains many features that are extremely helpful when rewriting articles. Below are some of the most common features that are used.

* Built in thesaurus with millions of entries added by real people.

* Over 1.1 million available synonyms.

* Unlimited nested spinning meaning you can go as deep as you want, and each level is color coded for added simplicity

You can choose to spin either full sentences or full paragraphs.

* A very unique feature It includes a favorites list which allows you to store your favorite synonyms that you often use in your articles. With the single click of a button, you can replace certain words all with your favorite synonym.

* Will automatically generate up to 250 versions of your article in just a few seconds. You have the option of either viewing them one at a time or placing them all into a .zip file.

* Displays word count and how unique your revision is compared to the original.

* Thesaurus is automatically updated each time somebody adds a new reference.

* Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.

The Best Spinner is a very unique piece of software, but it does have a few disadvantages to go along with the many advantages.

Why Spin Your Articles?

If you have been doing SEO at all, you already realize how important it is to have content for your online marketing efforts. You need it for your sites, and you need it for link building. And not just any content will do. Google likes unique content. The problem with coming up with unique content yourself is that is very TIME CONSUMING. No one wants to sit there and write hundreds of articles about a single topic. Its boring and its just not scalable.

Using an article spinning software like The Best Spinner changes all that. With an article spinner, you write your content once, add spin variations to it, and then it can be used to create hundreds of unique variations of that single article. Its a complete time saver once you get used to it. So lets take a look at The Best Spinner specifically and see what makes it so good.

I hope you enjoyed this comprehensive The Best Spinner review. Although I couldnt touch upon EVERY The Best Spinner feature, I hit on the ones I use the most myself.

by: darr46oera
The Key to Making Money Betting on Horses and Handicapping Races Panic Away Review-methods To Stop Panic Disorder Making a Budget Stretch at Walgreens and Sears Stores HTC HD7 Contract: Best Option That Saves Your Money Change Your Mind To Be Able To Attract Money Attract Money When You Need It Most Use Your Inner Power To Attract Money Can You Attract Money With Your Mind? Can You Attract Money By Thinking About It? Attract Money Through Positive Thinking Attract Money: Easy Ways To Allow Money Into Your Life Can You Really Attract Money Into Your Life? How Can You Attract Money Through Thoughts?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.214.155) / Processed in 0.011373 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 3032, 385,
The Best Spinner Review