Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Best Nightclubs In The World - Candy's Apartment, Sydney, Australia - Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Nightclubs In The World - Candy's Apartment, Sydney, Australia - Review

The Best Nightclubs In The World - Candy's Apartment, Sydney, Australia - Review

When it comes down to it, good experiences in nightclubs can sometimes be attributed to one word: chance

. Candy's Apartment is one of these nightclubs. At Candy's (as it is fondly known by frequenters of the club), the experience can either be amazing or mediocre. Unfortunately, my night leant more towards the 'mediocre' side, but don't let that stop you: take my mistakes of the evening, learn from them, and have your own amazing experience there.

The first problem with my night (as with most nightclubs I go to) is the entry fee. Now, I can spare ten dollars or even fifteen, but when a nightclub asks me to fork out the big 2-0 my expectations of it rise. Generally, the idea is to guestlist for deals such as 'free' or 'discounted' entry, but Candy's requires you to email them directly to be guestlisted without telling you beforehand how much it will cost you, or what time you need to get there for it to still be in effect. It's not even advertised on the event posters, which means that you can end up forking out more than you expect. When going there, remember to check the details of this so you don't end up going bankrupt by the end of the evening.

If the entry fee is regarded as expensive though, the drinks balance it out slightly. Candy's is cheaper for drinks than its neighbour Soho, which makes it an attractive clubbing spot for students. Candy's also has a great atmosphere: even the event posters show off its eclectic, off-kilter vibe. Its location as an 'underground club' or 'basement' means that this vibe hits you from the moment you walk in the door, and doesn't leave until you leave.

Of course this vibe does mean that the types of people attracted to Candy's can sometimes be different, but the overall feeling is still pretty good. The crowd that is attracted there largely depends on the music that is played. On the night that I went, there was a band playing which meant that the regular clubbing scene was abandoned and instead people chilled and hung out. While this is all well and good, Candy's Apartment is supposed to be a nightclub: if I wanted a band, I would have gone to World Bar.The Best Nightclubs In The World - Candy's Apartment, Sydney, Australia - Review

Also, because the music that was 'danceable' was fairly limited, the ratio of guys to girls was drastically uneven: there were at least two guys for every girl there, which means that chances of picking up for guys was very slim. Try to go on a night where there is a DJ and you will find a great group of people to party into the night with.

While my experience wasn't the best, Candy's Apartment definitely has the potential to turn your night into something awesome. Basically, just don't do what I did and I'm sure that you will have a great time there.

by: Alex Schleibs
The Best Nightclubs In The World - Bungalow 8, Sydney, Australia - Review Beneficial Pieces Of Writing About Advices On How To Find Low-priced Air Travel Rates Functional Editorials Regarding Tips On How To Hit Upon Discounted Air Travel Seats Travel Ideas Concerning Exclusive Deals Combined With Cheap Deals For Planes For Las Vegas A Happy Way To Celebrate A Festival The World's Best Bars - Soho Bar, Sydney, Australia - Review Australian Aboriginal Fibrecraft The Best Bars In The World - Kuleto's, Sydney, Australia - Review Functional Pieces Of Writing Talking About Ways On How To Discover Low-rated Air Travel Tickets Practical Papers On Ways On How To Find Inexpensive Air Travel Prices Usable Commentaries Talking About Tips On How To Find Low-priced Air Travel Seats Christmas Crystal Jewelry Halloween Hair Wigs Hit The Spot, You Come To The Fore
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.19.251) / Processed in 0.005896 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3178, 954,