Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Best Nightclubs In Melbourne, Australia - Boutique Nightclub - Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Best Nightclubs In Melbourne, Australia - Boutique Nightclub - Review

"Great". Minus one exclamation mark and the preceding word summed up the plummeting mood of my Saturday night, before I had even reached the club. Sarcasm, it's a useful tool isn't it? Although I hate to say it, after a night out at Boutique Nightclub on Greville Street, maybe the club really did earn an exclamation mark after all.

The first blow to my night came when the wine guzzling passenger to my left told me (told me? Who am I kidding? Squealed. Yes, more than two glasses of wine always results in a definite squeal) that we wouldn't be heading to our usual spot. I'd been fooled. Kidnapped. Blinded. And now I was pissed. I hadn't heard much about the place, but the image in my mind rang out alarm bells of underage peroxide headed girls rolled in tandoori-chicken fake tan. I looked down at my bottle of untouched Moscato and took in a great sigh of acceptance. The drunken haze had to start somewhere, right? And according to my pessimistic self at 10.40pm, I was happy to drink up before I would bail out. "Great."

Upon entering the venue, my greatest fears and worst enemies weren't anywhere to be seen. The usual freezing nightclub line up went smoothly and quickly, and no stiletto stomps from overly excited underages. Even my ID (which needs a desperate update as at age 18 I was dying my hair black with the hopes of being perceived as "deep") was scanned and accepted before the usual declaration of name, age, date of birth, address and star sign whilst closing my eyes and offering bank cards as secondary evidence. The night was looking up. After just a few steps into the club, a sense of exclusivity is the first of many things Boutique offered. Instead of being greeted by a lack of oxygen, I was met with an open space. A central bar which could be accessed from multiple angles added the second tick of approval, and no long catty cues or spews in the female restrooms meant I was one happy drunk.

As my disposition lifted and Boutique began to fill up, the mood of the venue lifted from a relaxed lounge bar feel to an energetic dancing hub. Friday night is retro night at Boutique, which helped to curb my enthusiasm up another notch. Usually when a club is 'retro', the oldest thing in the room is the music, but not here. As I turned my head around to give one of my fellow wine guzzlers a sloppy alcohol induced love declaration, I was met with the one, the only, Molly Meldrum. Molly the man himself grinded, bumped and shared numerous sweat beads with the population of Boutique nightclub, whilst the second star for the night made her way to the dj booth. Something old something new? It was none other than Ruby Rose, Australia's MTV tattooed queen. "Great!" Now that deserves an exclamation mark. I didn't need the self induced wine guzzling gaze after all.
Madame Alexander Dolls Make a Great Gift for the Holidays Multi-table Sit N Go Tournament Tips On Playing Tight Activities During Lengthy Traveling Excursions Durban Tourist Attractions What It Takes To Be A Good French Translator Grab Your Discount Coupon Codes This Halloween American Dad! Threat Levels - Recap Christmas is really just around the corner Viapren Strips Alternative Viapren Strips $$$ Left Handed TaylorMade Tour Burner Fairway Wood's Review KwaZulu Natal Tour in Durban Simple Ton Make Funny Halloween Costume Ideas Wanting For Surfers Paradise Accommodation?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.193.172) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.012436 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2975, 954,
The Best Nightclubs In Melbourne, Australia - Boutique Nightclub - Review Pirapozinho