Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Abnormal Festivals In Japan.
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Abnormal Festivals In Japan.

Japan is a strange country with lots of abnormal habitudes and today I'll show you some interesting things about it.

Each summer day from 1st july to 15th you can hear shouting voice of OHYEEZA full of the street and with the sound you can see bands of man raising a decoration like a mount with their butt naked. Other people stand beside the road sides and keep on Throwing the water from the barrel to those naked men. Once they are splashed the voices turn to be louder and louder. This is the naked butt festival in Japan.

Well, if you say the naked butt is quite normal i would like to introduce you another funny day in Japan - the belly button day. On this day people paint different colors arround their belly button and are stripped to the waist. They walk to the street dancing and singing. This is a quite ease day for all the children and old. mostly people there hold this activity for blessing.

We talked about the summer day above and the last festival i'd like to share you is i-house an activity which is some kind of temple fair in China evolved from chilling-out at summer day. But anyhow with some reasons this kind of little activities are quite famous among the young Japanese.

In recently days in Japan some western holidays like Christmas day Valentine's day are more popular than the traditional festivals among the youngers. Multiple cutures gathered into this small country conflicting and integrating which are quite suitable things for the young people.

Japan a country full of opporunities and challenges, we will pay more attentions on this special country.

by: Angela
Spring Cone Crusher Structure Introduction Botswana Travel Tips The Golden Chariot Tour Itinerary- A Weeklong Journey In Wonderland Parameters Considered While Flying To International Destinations One Of The Four Famous Gardens In China - Summer Palace Golden Triangle Tour Packages In India For The Best Time Of Life Gujarat Tourism Explore The Vibrant State For Various Reasons Kerala Tours Experience The Different Facets Of Gods Own Country Australia, China Encountered Out In The Cold Transfer Of Kaolin Mine How To Travel From Buffalo To Toronto In Style Popular Australian Swimwear Labels International Call Making Far Calls To Distant Countries For Cheap Guidelines For Determining The Organizational Climate And Information Sensitivity
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.83.8) / Processed in 0.012701 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1690, 954,