Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Australia, China Encountered Out In The Cold Transfer Of Kaolin Mine
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Australia, China Encountered Out In The Cold Transfer Of Kaolin Mine

Since the financial crisis, the strong position of China's rapid rise in the global economy

, foreign investment from around the world, financing the project have entered the door, looking forward to Chinese investors to join. For the so-called squandering gradually being charming eyes, was carefully wrapped in many projects, some popular these days, some were out, and Chinese investors are also constantly in the process of selection more rational.

Recently, the Australian mining group - MSC Group's investment in the China Beijing Equity Exchange, published information, 60% want to sell shares of the company, to be asking for 8 million U.S. dollars. According to North Exchange, relevant sources, only a formal consultation with the state-owned enterprises in the project. Some industry insiders believe that the company is a development and processing of kaolin-based mining group, and kaolin products in the Chinese market is a relative surplus of products, which largely affected the Chinese enterprises to invest.

According to report, kaolin products are mainly used in paper, paints, polymers, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and ceramic industries. Paper coatings currently in the international market, trade kaolin about 8 million tons / year, largely by the United States, Brazil, Britain, Australia, supplies, other countries only a small amount of kaolin for paper-making raw materials for the international market . In the application market, the use of kaolin dispersed state, generally the more developed the economy, the greater the use of kaolin. If classified according to market share, or 30% in Europe, Canada, 9%, Japan 16%, New Zealand, Mexico, each 2%, 5% South Korea, Southeast Asia (including Taiwan) accounted for 11%, and other regions accounted for 25 %.

A senior expert paper industry about the reporter: "In our country, kaolin mine on the paper industry is just an additive, the amount per year is only 3 to 4 million tons. Because small quantities of such resources in the past, mainly by imports. And now, kaolin mine in China has achieved domestically and exported overseas, and a relative surplus of production capacity in the state. "Australia, China Encountered Out In The Cold Transfer Of Kaolin Mine

According to the experts, the kaolin mineral resources are mainly concentrated in southern provinces of China, Guangxi, Jiangxi province is the capacity. Domestic kaolin mine design capacity has reached 700,000 tons, but because of the limited domestic market demand, the annual output is only 300,000 tons, a considerable portion of which was also exported to other countries. Thus, kaolin and mineral resources of Chinese companies suspected of rather tasteless.

Of course, MSC Group is not in the kaolin industry . Currently, the company has annual capacity of 175,000 tons of building a world-class facility, its R & D out of the "green Portland" cement not only pollute less, and Ying Du was 40% higher than conventional concrete, light weight, 30%, but also has more good flame resistance, is the context of the global low carbon economy as a revolutionary product. Meanwhile, MSC Group, China also has kaolin project investment, and is committed to a global low-carbon leading supplier of cement products.

According to information provided by the North Exchange, MSC Group, the project will be the transfer deadline on September 23. Industry experts expect the turnover of the situation is not optimistic.

by: pretty
How To Travel From Buffalo To Toronto In Style Popular Australian Swimwear Labels International Call Making Far Calls To Distant Countries For Cheap Guidelines For Determining The Organizational Climate And Information Sensitivity Top Five Exotic Destinatons For Travelers In India Most Enjoyable Destination Melbourne Cool Polo, Cool Summer Strip Coating Machine With Thickness Control Tour To Kalabsha Temple Aswan City Sightseeing Tour Tour Luxor East & West Banks Sightseeing From Aswan Arch Bonnema - Christian Entrepreneur And Philanthropist Trout Fishing Lodge - Must Have Amenities For A Successful Fishing Trip
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.43.165) / Processed in 0.006497 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3477, 954,