Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Ten Common Fears that Make Americans Too Nervous to Save Money on Prescriptions
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ten Common Fears that Make Americans Too Nervous to Save Money on Prescriptions

Years ago I discovered how much cheaper Canadian prescription drugs were than drugs in the US, and I've been saving 20% to 80% on my family's and pet's medications buying them through Canadian mail order ever since. Drugs are cheaper in Canada and other countries because the governments regulate their prices, and allow manufacturers to produce cheaper generic versions sooner. Production costs are lower in most other countries, and some governments don't allow drug manufacturers to advertise, further lowering costs. Canadian online pharmacies search for the best prices on quality medication worldwide, and pass the savings on to you.

Recently I polled a few of my friends and family, and discovered few of them were even aware that they could buy Canadian prescription drugs online. When I questioned why they would pass up an opportunity to save on cheap Canadian mail order medications, they made excuses like:

I don't know how to find a Canadian pharmacy that I can trust. Ten Common Fears that Make Americans Too Nervous to Save Money on Prescriptions

I'm concerned about the quality of the drugs I'd be getting.

I'm worried about being scammed.

I don't like to give my credit card information online.

I don't want to have to wait for my order.

I'm afraid my Canadian prescription will get lost in the mail.

I prefer to deal with a "real person".

I don't think it's legal.

I don't believe drugs can be that much cheaper in Canada.

I don't trust generic medication. I'll stick to my name brand.

While there are "rogue pharmacies" online and you are wise to do your homework to avoid them, There are simple ways to check an online pharmacy's legitimacy. Inspect their site to make sure they have a physical address and are licensed by their province's governing authority, such as the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia. Also look for a Canadian drug store that is accredited by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, and that bears the PharmacyChecker seal. PharmacyChecker's online pharmacy verification program is the largest and most accepted in North America. Never order from a Canadian pharmacy that offers to sell you drugs without a prescription.

If you're dealing with a legitimate Canadian pharmacy, the Canadian prescription drugs you order are subject to strict quality controls. Generic products may appear or be packaged differently, but they are required by law to contain the same medicinal ingredients and effectiveness as that made by the original manufacturer.Ten Common Fears that Make Americans Too Nervous to Save Money on Prescriptions

U.S. policy does not stop individuals from importing Canadian prescription drugs for personal use busloads of seniors have been making cross-border Canadian drug store shopping trips for years. Customs used to intercept drugs shipped from Canada, but they changed that policy in late 2006.

Legitimate licensed Canadian pharmacies will tell you all shipping and handling costs upfront, and will track and guarantee the delivery of your order. Prescription drugs from Canada will arrive at your door in about a week, while those coming from licensed facilities overseas will take a little longer.

Ordering is easy. Once you choose a discount Canada pharmacy you can order online, by phone toll-free, or by fax. If you're uncomfortable using your credit card, Big Mountain Drugs now gives you the option to use eBillme, an innovative and secure new cash-based payment option that doesn't require you to disclose your personal information. And they offer a 5% Rewards Program on your purchases.

Canadian online pharmacies are committed to providing you with the best quality products from the best suppliers at the best prices. No more excuses - who doesn't want that?
Fujian accelerate the construction of the State Council to support the views of Western Taiwan Straits Economic Zone - Hercynian economic zone, the Adding Value, Holiday Cottage Boutique Bolt Holes Berlusconi: Del Piero Milan champion to retire why not? Gianni Truvianni's "South Africa 2010", Blanco Scores As Mexico Triumphs 2-0 Over France ODYSSEY WHITE HOT TOUR #1 Putter Reviews Best Tricks in Packing a Weekend Travel Bag Golden Triangle Train Tour gives Mind-Blowing Experience Kerala Tours - An Exciting Getaway Decorating Your Yard for Christmas Common Classic Looks for Halloween and Other Events Cheap Calls Bridging the Gap When Traveling Around the World Inexpensive Ticket Steals for Travel Opportunists The Nikon D7000 DSLR Will Be Hot This Christmas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.55.42) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.007290 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 3974, 954,
Ten Common Fears that Make Americans Too Nervous to Save Money on Prescriptions Mountain View