Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Teaching children about Friendship with God
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Teaching children about Friendship with God

Author: saideep

Shirdi sai baba is loved by people of all sects alike. BABA is espcially fond of lil children whoa re pure of heart.Dear children you must often be thinking of following quetions:

what is friendship?

who is a friend?Teaching children about Friendship with God

do you have any friend?

how many friends do you have?

who is your best friend?

how would you like your best friend to be?

what qualities do you for, in a good friend?

are you somebody's best friend?

are these are some of the common questions rotating in the your mind?

Then, think about it, analyze it and do an introspection.

1) MOTHER

2) GOOD BOOKS

3) SADGURU/ GOD

When angry with your friend write your feelings on sand, when happy write it on stone.A true friend (like SAI) never leaves you in the middle of the way.

Count your life by friends, not years.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead you

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow you,WALK BESIDE ME, and BE MY FRIEND.There are only 3 types of friends in this world. One who will HEAR from one ear and it goes out of the other. The second Friend HEARS from one ear and its out through the mouth. But the third friend HEARS from one ear and keeps it to himself only.

So, be careful while choosing a friend and moreover, while choosing a BEST Friend.

Trust not a new friend nor an old enemy Friends are few and rare

keep them with love and care. Sai is the only friend in the entire universe who will accept and maintain your friendship with the only valuable thing in you - Trust in Him, not only for the entire life but also for all your lives. Offer friendship to Sai and make Sai your best friend and He will never break your friendship"

Alone I can SAY, But together we can SHOUT.

Alone I can SMILE, But together we can LAUGH.

Alone I can ENJOY, But together we can CELEBRATE.

Thats the Beauty of FRIENDSHIP..

we alone can say, but with Baba we SHOUT for justice...

we alone can smile, but with Baba we can LAUGH till eternity......

we alone can enjoy, but with Baba we can CELEBRATE forever....

thats the Beauty of FRIENDSHIP with our dearest Baba....

Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget~~~

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.Sri Sai is happy with your utter honesty. How often in His messages we find He stresses: "Be honest with God," hence with yourself. Sri Sai has also said, "I am whatever you take Me to be. Love Me, and do not try to understand Me. I cannot be grasped by the intellect. I am only reached by love." So He says that He is happy with your relation to Him not of a disciple but of a friend, a dear child. He says, "If you truly take Me as a friend then take Me as your best Friend; if you truly take Me as a Father then take Me as your parents both Father and Mother." If you really do that then there is no need to say, "Yes, yes," and mean , "No, no." Your devotion as a friend and child will automatically and naturally mean, "yes" in heart and outwardly as well.

A FRIEND is a tissue when you can't stop crying.

A FRIEND is a shoulder when you feel like dying.

A FRIEND always listens when you have something to say.

A FRIEND is a week when you just need a day.

A FRIEND is a crutch when you have a broken heart.

A FRIEND is some glue when everything falls apart.

A FRIEND is a sun when the rain just won't stop.

A FRIEND is a phone call when you can't leave your home.

A FRIEND is a hand when you feel all alone.

A FRIEND is a wing if you want to fly.

A FRIEND understands without knowing why.

A FRIEND is an ear for a secret to tell.

A FRIEND is an aspirin when your head hurts like hell.

A FRIEND is a love that can never let go.

A friend is someone we turn to

When our spirits need a lift

A friend is someone we treasure

For our friendship is a gift

A friend is someone who fills our lives

With beauty, joy, and grace

And makes the world we live in

A better and happier placeAbout the Author:

Sai-ka-Aangan is one of the best & newest Shirdi Sai baba forum on the www.Experience Shirdi Sai baba online in a refreshing & unique way on Sai-ka-Aangan.org Sai-ka-Aangan is a channel for communicating with Shirdi sai baba.Dedicaated to spreading the ever practical teachings of his highness Shirdi sai-Sai-ka-Aangan is the place to be if you are a devotee of Shirdi sai.Check out the very special "Children's Board"Blooming Buds!Jai Sai nath!
Baby Wearing And Organic Baby Carriers Panic Attacks in Children Learn To Write A Children's Book: Capture The Audience From Page One! Best Wii Games For Kids Age 5 Best Wii Games For Kids 7-9 Best Wii Games For Young Children My Bambino - Unique Virtual Online Baby Game Best Wii Games For Kids Healing Parental Alienation Abuse - Lost, Kidnapped Child As Trauma Or As Love What Are The Types Of Child Abuse And How To Prevent It? Drug Crimes Are Affecting Our Kids More And More How to Protect Your Kids From Dangerous Blogging Skin Care: Some Tips For Teens Looking For Fabulous Skin
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.254.35) / Processed in 0.014296 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 108 , 5347, 956,