Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Taylor Swift Tour Dates 2011-Speak Now Vs.Fearless
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Taylor Swift Tour Dates 2011-Speak Now Vs.Fearless

Speak Now is the latest album by Taylor Swift. It is also a significant album for Taylor in that it followed the very successful album "Fearless".Its very tough to compete with your own work when its so successful.

Fearless has many top notch songs on it. Of course we will have to start with "You belong with me". This was the single that really propelled Taylor into superstar level. Almost anyone would love this song aside from the truly miserable and they undoubtedly

dont enjoy anything anyway. I knew that this song was going to be near impossible to beat and it probably remains that way. Another favorite of mine is "White horse". Im not really a country fan exactly, but this is an outstanding song anyway you look at it. Taylors voice on this one is particularly good.

Is Speak Now as great as "Fearless"? Speak now is an outstanding album and one that really establishes Taylor as a songwriter. Some of my favorites on this album are "Enchanted", "Innocent" "Long Live" and "Haunted". Taylors music is very distinctive and full of feelings. She has proven that she can compose and perfom country style songs as well as some of the legendary country stars, and yet step into new approaches such as "Innocent". "Innocent" is a sad feeling song and yet very catchy, and the melody lines and the story are beautiful. "Enchanted" also has a touch of this mood, but the chorus is a very good feeling mood thats almost gospel like. Another such powerful chorus is in "Long Live", absolutely one of my favorites.

So back to the question, is Speak Now as good as Fearless? They are both outstanding and fortunately we dont have to choose just one.

Taylor is out performing live right now, and this just might be the most importanttour of the summer. For more information on Taylor and the Speak Now Tour, visit the link below.
Bin Checker Online Will Keep You Safe From All The Frauds Dietary Habits Help You Prevent Cancer The Rising Popularity Of Dominican Republic Holidays Gains Recognition Across The Industry Why Is It Worthy To Read Extenze Reviews? Micromax Q7 Review Price and Features Tips On Choosing An Ideal Onshore/off-shore Web Design Company Redrow Hosting First-time Buyers Events In The North West This Weekend TradeStocksAmerica (Alternative) TradeStocksAmerica $$$ Volunteering Abroad Harm, Or Good by:Zablon Mukuba How To Help Your Marriage When Your In-laws Are The Problem Workers Compensation Insurance Coverage And Quality Control Designed for Comfort - Handmade Pillows Preferable Holiday Packages For India - Ashoka Holidays
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.67.54) / Processed in 0.011005 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1953, 975,