Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Taylor Swift Tour Dates 2011-Is Taylor a Country Artist?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Taylor Swift Tour Dates 2011-Is Taylor a Country Artist?

Taylor Swift Tour Dates 2011-Is Taylor a Country Artist?

Taylor Swift Tour Dates 2011-Is Taylor a Country Artist

?

To some people country music is sad songs about infidelity and drowning your sorrow in beer. Now there certainly are country songs that fit that description, but thats not all there is to country music. To some people, Taylor Swift is a country artist.Yet to some country fans, Taylor doesnt qualify. Some people felt Taylor didnt belong at the VMA awards, and others felt that Taylor doesnt belong at the country awards.So where shall we put Taylor ?

I must confess, Im not an old school hard core country music lover. I would have a hard time listening to artists like George strait for any length of time. On the other hand I do like acoustic music, and there are many "country" songs that I think are great. One side of conventional country music is ballads, and they are usually very personal songs.Many effective country songs have crossed over into the pop or popular music classification.When this happens, the results are usually powerful. There is a lot of country, in pop music.For example, Lennon-McCartney were great country song writers. The Beatles, country? If you dont believe me listen again to songs like "Ive just seen a face" "Im a loser" "Ill cry instead" to name just a few.

Good country music always has the capability to be good popular music. Taylor Swift Tour Dates 2011-Is Taylor a Country Artist?

Todays popular music includes hip hop, techno and generally very production rich music. Heavy repetitive dance grooves filled with heavy kick drums, voice loops and any effect they can throw in the mix. I often wonder how much some of these composers actually write, and how much is production. Many of todays divas are all about sex, and tricky vocal runs. But thats not all there is folks. To me thats why artists like Taylor Swift are a breath of fresh air.

Taylor Swifts music is very personal.In this respect, it very much fits in the country category. However, Taylor has crossed over into pop music with many of her songs. The perfect example of that is "You belong with me".

Personally Im pleased to hear new artists like Taylor writing this type of music.Im a bit tired of all the production music. I enjoy listening to an artist that has composed a simple but catchy melody. In my opinion, these types of melodies will endure much longer than the latest fad.

You dont have to dislike Taylor because she is country, or dislike her because she isnt country enough.

There are many new artists emerging that will be doing justice to both types of music. The Taylor Swift Speak Now tour will feature many new country/popular artists as the warm up act. Different artists will be performing at the different venues.This will be a great way to sample some of the new talent.I guess it all comes down to this simple fact. Good music, is good music.

Dont miss Taylor Swifts 2011 Speak Now tour. For more information including how to get the best tickets to the shows, please visit the link below.
Cairo Overnight Trip by Plane From Sharm El Sheikh To Giza Pyramids & Old Cairo Private Overnight Trip To Cairo From Sharm | Excursions To Giza Pyarmids & Old Cairo Sightseeing Trip To St.Catherine From Sharm & Excursions To Sinai Monastery Tour To Giza Pyramids & Sphinx From Sharm & Excursions To Cairo City Sightseeing Tour to Religious Place of Christianity, Israel Kenya Travel Advice Helps You To Explore Kenya Watch Ireland Vs India Cricket World Cup 2011 Live Streaming Don't Forget Your Map When Traveling Life's Highways: An Evening With Rabbi Dr. Abraham Twerski Cheap Holidays 2012 How to plan Your Cheap Holidays in 2012 Top Five Cheap Holiday destinations from UK Very Cheap Holiday Deals for 2012 Very cheap Holiday, How to Plan them efficiently and make the Best Use of Them
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.48.116) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.013273 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3024, 954,
Taylor Swift Tour Dates 2011-Is Taylor a Country Artist? Vairano Patenora