Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Tattoo Me Now! A Personal Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Tattoo Me Now! A Personal Review

I've always wanted a tattoo ever since I was in my teens, but my parents never let me get one, because they thought that tattoos were only for criminals and other rebellious types of people and they wanted none of that for me. They couldn't be more wrong though, but I never could make them change their mind, as long as I were living under their roof. But i forgave them, though they are very nice people, just a little prejudiced and misinformed when it comes to the subject of tattoos.

But luckily I don't need their approval anymore, since now I'm living on my own and making my own decisions regarding my body. Since I never decided on what design I want on my body, I started searching the Internet for something very special, but I always ended up being disappointed: a lot of the designs out there simply look cheap, tacky and tasteless.

Luckily, a friend of mine was apparently on the same path as me, but she was very lucky: she found this site called TatooMeNow! and got a very awesome tattoo from them, which she was very eager to display, when we met at the beach. She told me that all that all she had to do was three easy steps; starting with finding the tattoo on the site, then printing it and finally taking the design to a tattoo artist of her choice. I couldn't believe it was this easy, since my internet searches always left me bitter and disappointed, but the great piece of tattoo art on her skin was the only proof I needed, so I had to follow her example. So I got on the site and I browsed the galleries with my mind blown, fascinated by all the great designs in there. I just couldn't decide on one alone, so I took the decision to get two! I printed them out and then I took the printed sheets of paper with the designs to the local studio (they apparently have 10,000+ studios in 38 countries! isn't that crazy?). I must say I was a little bit afraid of the pain involved in the process, but the artist who made them knew exactly what he was doing and there was almost no pain involved!

Now that they're completely healed, I can say that they exceeded my expectations so it's not a decision I regret taking, as my parents always said (my friend is now jealous at me though, and she's thinking about getting one more done, herself)

For any extra details, you can go to their site here , and see for yourself
My Reviews Of Turbo Fire - Does It Really Work & Where Can You Get It For A Good Price How to See Historic Eastern Europe on a Budget Luminess air reviews Flex Belt Reviews: Uncover A Much easier Course To Firm?Abdominals? IPad 2 Smart Covers Review - Smart Covers Are Advised G Headshot Review and Coupon Discount What is Real Guys Real Money-Is It Legit? Local Lead Plan Review and Coupon Discount PopUp Instantaneo Review and Coupon Discount Extreme Free Traffic Review and Coupon Discount Free Mass Traffic Review-Who is Adeel Chowdhry? Commission Hijack Review-Is It Really Worth the Investment? Top TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood Review
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.23.200) / Processed in 0.011437 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2481, 385,