Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Swap Your Tent For A Caravan This Summer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Swap Your Tent For A Caravan This Summer

It was five years ago, on my yearly trip to Leeds Festival that I became a caravan lover

. That year I didn't have an early pass and was eager to find a place to camp before there was no space left when the strap on my main rucksack broke. I balanced it on my tent bag and trudged on through the, now fluid, mud. Subsequently this additional weight then broke the strap on my tent bag, leaving me stranded.

Luckily some friends of mine were nearby in the caravan section and helped me carry my things to their caravan. What luxury! It was only an inexpensive caravan but compared to my one-man tent in which I couldn't lie down straight, even without my bag, it was brilliant. How jealous I was of their luxury caravan when I opened my bag to find half of my things broken and damaged by the fall in the mud.

The next year I was of course in one of those dry, warm caravans and happily watched the other festivalgoers struggle with their bags. Evidently my luck hadn't improved and the caravan flooded. Again my new Top Shop inspired festival wardrobe was destroyed together with the majority of the caravan.

Thankfully I'd thought to ensure contents were included on my caravan insurance. We didn't have to worry about the damage to the caravan and I would even say we enjoyed living in the damp for three days. In the end, it is all part of the festival experience.

Now we have annual caravan holidays abroad, which are ideal for a cheap holiday with friends. I wouldn't stop my caravan holidays for anything and definitely wouldn't risk an uninsured driver crashing into us and spoiling our tradition. Since the flood incident I always ensure we have the right insurance cover for whatever country we happen to journey to, it's so critical to have the right cover for European travel.

If you've an RV then you have good taste, and really recognize how to have fun. Enjoy your motor caravan and go on holiday. But don't forget that holidays are meant to be strain free; with our less than reliable weather this isn't forever the situation. Get the right cover for your vacation and have a good time!

by: Timothy Simons Grimshaw
Ways To Locate The Best Baseball Tournaments Different Types of RVs to Give You Pleasure at Leisure Spa Types: Where Do You Want To Relax? Ireland's Top 5 Castles & Manors Things To Think About When Acquiring A Franchise Things to Remember While Shifting Permanently to a Travel Trailer A Side-by-side Comparison Of Debt Consolidation And Debt Settlement Top Five Paris Citadine Holidays Select Washington DC office space carefully - It can affect your business Can I Request That My Driver Speed To Get Me To My Destination Faster? A Half Day Tour To The Great Wall Of China Caravan Holidays In Southern England Avoid The Summer Slump
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.218.230) / Processed in 0.011982 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2247, 954,