Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Sustainable Investing - How To Invest Your Money By Doing The Obvious
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Sustainable Investing - How To Invest Your Money By Doing The Obvious

I was busy baking cookies and washing up dishes when the phone rang

. As I juggled dish towels, phone cord and running kids, the voice on the other end informed me that she was a client from over a year ago and promptly started updating me on the financial status of their family.

l was congratulating her and her husband for their diligence and hard work when we got to the purpose for her call. They had just found out about a 'Wonderful' investment opportunity and they sought my viewpoint of the company and also the situation. Normally, I absolutely revolt at informing people what to make with THEIR money. Firstly, I am not a trained financial professional and always defer to such people in these sorts of situations. Second of all, I don't know all the hopes, dreams and goals you hold as an individual for your cash, so why should I give you direction on what to make with YOUR money?

Nevertheless, considering that I had taught this family before, I listened pleasantly as she breathlessly explained to me of this incredible financial opportunity and how they were seriously considering taking the $5,000 they had strived to save for over a year and invest it with this one company. I therefore calmly questioned, "Okay, but have you and your husband maxed out your IRA contributions for this year?" There was a knocked up pause on the other end before she meekly said, "Um. No." "Well, before I would spend dime one on any investment, I would make sure that I had made use of the maximum allowable contributions to all the tax advantaged accounts the federal government gives us."

This is the point, my frugal friend. I know it is not sexy and bold and thrilling, but the accounts which are IRAs, 401k's and 403b's are a wonderful and steady approach to invest in your future. Before you opt for riskier investments, go with what works very first! Go with the Obvious! Are you performing the obvious? Are you investing with accounts which are tax advantaged for you? If you do not even have a retirement account open, then make your first investment goal that you open one this year.

Mr. Schwab answered, "Buy index funds and ETFs. That may not seem like enough action for a 25-year old, but it's the smartest thing to complete. Place most of your energy into your work and learn to communicate. I think the people who become truly successful are those who sense what others are feeling and how to make them at ease."

Sustainable Investing

by: John Summerlake.
REO Foreclosures and Property Investing Find Out How Investing In Tax Liens Could Be Beneficial For You Save Money In Retirement Now Why Expert Lawyers Are Needed In Criminal Cases California Tax Lawyers Provide Protection Groupwise Inc. Can Make Investing in a Timeshare a Stress-Free Experience Dump Unnecessary Living Expenses For A Better Retirement Accident Lawyers and Train Accidents When should you hire a Minneapolis divorce lawyer? Job Search For Lawyers Investing Money On Bse Companies Debt Attorney – Do I Need A Lawyer If I Am Already Enrolled In A Debt Settlement Program? Avail Senior Living Facilities for an Assisted Life after Retirement
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.125.144) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.011233 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2689, 176,
Sustainable Investing - How To Invest Your Money By Doing The Obvious Campo Grande