Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Supernatural Episode "A Light in the Midst of Darkness" Pt 2
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Supernatural Episode "A Light in the Midst of Darkness" Pt 2

Supernatural Episode

Be sure to read "The Start of the Supernatural Story "a Light in the Midst of Darkness"

? before this. All of what has happened has me struck with awe. Only a big God can have all these things come to pass like they did, and impact so many in the process. Story divided up The story is divided into the following sections: - A brief overview of my past.

- Things that happened during the year that have led up to September 22, 2005.

- Things that have happened since returning from the hospital October 11, 2005. During the time of this, I was 33 years old, and I did not expect to find myself in the hospital. This story goes to the glory of God. He is the One who can "watch my back" when I'm unconscious, when no one can watch what the other person, the doctors or nurses, are doing. To God be the glory for all this. I can tell what one person went through in all of this. God gets all the credit for these amazing happenings. The scenario I went to the hospital on September 22, 2005. To be more exact, during Hurricane Rita and after 911 (the emergency number) was contacted by my wife. While at the hospital I had a golf ball sized tumor removed from the back of my head. The doctors

diagnosed me with "Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma" which are some abnormal cells thatSupernatural Episode

have been festering since my youth. Apparently it was bad, or else I would not be called a "walking dead man" (in the doctor's terms), and I would not have to have a serious operation. I was in ICU for 18 days and out of work for around 3 months

(because I could not see up close to perform my duties). The doctor put a "shunt" in my head to drain the fluid off my brain, but the shunt was

removed in another hospital. In the hospital where I had the shunt removed, I spent around 4 days in ICU. By God's grace He healed my body and kept me from any damage, provided all of our needs, and did His perfect work in our lives, He gets all the glory, I am just a vessel. The hospitals I was at the first hospital, the private hospital, for 18 days and at the second hospital, the public hospital, around 4 days. Both hospital stays were in ICU.

My appointment was at the public hospital for an infection in the shunt area (the infection was actually behind my left ear) was at 8 am on a Friday and I was released at 2:15 pm the next Tuesday. At the second (the public) hospital, the surgeons took

out the shunt that was inserted at the first (the private) hospital. My 2 doctors there were 2 students, probably residents, and the one doctor seemed to be always there. Each time I awoke, I saw the doctor talking to someone else in the neurosurgery "ward". I guess they were talking about how the person was doing after their surgery. They were extremely professional in what they did. I was

a bit concerned about having an operation done in a public hospital, but according to another "patient", who was checking into the surgery area at the same time I was, he would not have his surgery done anywhere else. According to him, "where else do a

bunch of doctors meet to discuss your medical records and your operation?" This was good advice to me since I was a bit unsure of the whole scene, but I knew things would be better after the "tube" was removed. A perfect healing My wife kept on telling me that "God is doing a perfect work in you...a perfect healing." It was great to hear, and it made sense, God can do anything. It was just that I had to go through a lot to get there.

Supernatural Episode "A Light in the Midst of Darkness" Pt 2

By: Erik Loebl
Why Whiplash Injuries and the Compensation Process Should Be Taken More Seriously Sweet Valentine's Day Getaways Home Selling Tips: The "one-weekend Clutter Buster" Program How to profit from copy&paste;system Handling Alzheimer's And Other Diseases London's Preparations for the Olympics Signs You're Finally Over Her Watch Dollhouse Seasons 1 & 2 Online Free Crash Diets, Don't do it! Civil Files Receives Highest & 5 Star Rating Civil_files_receives_highest & 5_star_rating Punctuation & Sentences Fixer - Important Alert ! I Can't Get Over My Ex The Ugly Person
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.68.197) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.014328 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3671, 952,
Supernatural Episode "A Light in the Midst of Darkness" Pt 2 Copenhagen