Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Crash Diets, Don't do it!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Crash Diets, Don't do it!

Ok to put this straight, you already know what a crash diet is

. Drastically reducing your bodys intake of the nutrients it needs resulting in it eating away at fat stores. Well I can tell you now that your body will begin to eat away at your muscle, not necessarily fat. So expect to feel weak and look like youre in even worse shape than before! I wont explain too much about the dangers of crash diets but I will ask you one question - did you loose weight if you tried one in the past? If the answers yes then it may be surprising to know that this is not true weightless. Infact what you were loosing was water. Now when we talk about de-hydration: A loss of only 3% of your bodys water content causes a 10% drop in strength and an 8% loss of speed. With this in mind you should already be thinking, why the hell am I even giving this crash diet a go!

Crash diets create the 'Yo-Yo' effect in our bodies. Basically, when you dont get enough calories that your body needs to maintain itself then it goes into starvation mode. Now imagine youve had your summer holiday and your crash diet goes out the window. This triggers your body to store as much fat as possible as it thinks that there is going to be another starvation period - i.e. 'crash diet'. You will soon put all the weight back on that you lost. Plus some extra weight. This whole process is a downhill spiral that no-one wants to be in.

Thats all ill say with regards to crash diets but check back soon for the best alternative. The one that wont pile back on after this summers holiday! Oli www.SprintPersonalTraining.co.uk

By: Trevor & Oliver - Sprint Personal Training
Civil Files Receives Highest & 5 Star Rating Civil_files_receives_highest & 5_star_rating Punctuation & Sentences Fixer - Important Alert ! I Can't Get Over My Ex The Ugly Person Homework - it's a doddle! Pandora's Box Article Submissions: - The Quickest & Most Cost-efficient Way To Promote Your Website. How To Buy Preforeclosures When You Can't Or Don't Want To Find The Seller Hairisol Reviews - Don't Buy Until You Read This Review Circumstances & Thought Signs You're Finally Over Her And Be Strong How To Get Over Her Even If It's Hard Buy best Pen Cases & Pen Refills online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.184.122) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012158 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1747, 952,
Crash Diets, Don't do it! Amsterdam