Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Pandora's Box
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Pandora's Box

Pandora's Box

My boyfriend, Allen and I are on a tour in Athens

. Athens is our favorite city, for we both like its pure colors. Here, we can see the pure white and light blue combining so well that we think the city is out of Zeus' work. What's more, it was Athens that brought Allen and I together. We are both the fans of Greece Myth. In college, we were both the members of the association of Greece Myth. When we talked to each other the first time, we found we had many same opinions about the myth and we also found that we both had the intension of moving to live in Athens. We regarded Athens as the most beautiful city in the world. Later, we began to date. Now we found that it hard to move to Athens, and in order to realize our dreams, we started this trip. Today was my birthday, and Allen did give me a surprised. In the early morning, he took me to the southeast Athens. He pointed the land beneath us and asked me "Do you know where we are standing?" I was very puzzled. "Athens."I said. He smiled at me and whispered in my ears "We are standing in the Temple of Zeus." I was shocked. The most famous Temple of Zeus? The disappeared one wonder? I couldn't say a word and looked into Allen's eyes with astonishment. Allen kept smiling and began to tell a story I was very familiar with. "When Prometheus stole the fire for men, he annoyed Zeus. In order to punish human, Zeus created a human female and her name was Pandora. He sent Pandora to Prometheus' brother as wife. Later, Pandora gave birth to seven boys and Zeus locked the seven boys in a box. In order to see her sons, Pandora opened the box and all of the evils, ills, diseases and toils escaped from the box. But at the bottom of the box, there was still hope." I looked at Allen. I didn't understand why he told me this story. Seeing my confusion, he continued "And this box is called Pandora's Box. And now I also have a Pandora's Box in my hand." He took out a lovely box and got down on one knee. "There is hope in Pandora's Box. And do I have hope in my box?" he opened the box and I saw a ring lying in it. I recognized that it was the Pandora ring I saw last time in a jewelry shop. "Bella, in witness of all gods, will you marry me? Do I have hope in my box?" I looked at him and slowly nodded.
Share:

Pandora's Box

By: leona1980
Article Submissions: - The Quickest & Most Cost-efficient Way To Promote Your Website. How To Buy Preforeclosures When You Can't Or Don't Want To Find The Seller Hairisol Reviews - Don't Buy Until You Read This Review Circumstances & Thought Signs You're Finally Over Her And Be Strong How To Get Over Her Even If It's Hard Buy best Pen Cases & Pen Refills online I Can't Get Over Her This Year Cant Make Up One's Mind About Interest Rates? Break It The Second of Three Things I Don't Like About The Balanced Scorecard Productivity & The Big Project Myth Solution. Steps On How To Get Over Your Her Even If It's Hard Ed Bagley's Top 25 Poll - Week 7
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.161.79) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013447 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 4224, 952,
Pandora's Box Amsterdam