Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Summertime Scents
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Summertime Scents

Summertime Scents

Summer is officially here, not only according to the calendar but also in the garden

. The roses have bloomed early this year because we had 80-90 degree temperatures in April. I think they are my favorite flower, and their scent is heavenly. Old rose smell, damask, musk-these are just a few of the many scents that roses have. I have one yellow rose that smells just like fresh peaches! Then there is a raspberry scented rose; also licorice, lemon, tea, green apple, spice and fruity scents. But when one hears the word rose one usually thinks of the traditional old rose scent. Isnt it amazing how just one word can bring about the same remembered smell in everyone, and everyone knows exactly what that is like!

Another scent that is associated with summer is honeysuckle, like the kind you find growing in Grandmas garden, or possibly your own garden. I have a honeysuckle vine that a dear friend gave me and it really outdid itself this year. Its been in bloom for over a month and has never lasted this long. I remember picking honeysuckle flowers from my Grandmothers vine and sucking out the nectar. Those were the days!

Lavender is also in full flower right now. I have quite a few lavender plants scattered about in my flower beds, in various shades of purple (my favorite color) and one pink one. I cut the flowers and dry them, then hang in my kitchen. Lavender is such a soothing and calming scent; its nice to go outside and sit in a chair by the lavender and just relax.

Of course, there are a lot more flower scents that could be named, but it would take ages to list them all and then I would probably have forgotten quite a few. Instead Ill move on to another smell that people think of during the summer months-sun tan lotion! There is the tropical version, coconut, fruity or citrusy, coconut limejust about everyone has their favorite. I think sun tan lotion is the predominant scent at the pool! Again, everyone knows just what this smell is when you mention the words sun tan lotion!Summertime Scents

One other scent I think of at this time of year is cotton candy. If you got to amusement parks, carnivals or fairs you can bet that somewhere there will be cotton candy for sale. Its a sweet scent that gets the salivary juices flowing.

Summer is only about 3-4 months long, but you can extend the season by carrying your favorite summertime scents into the home, office or car. Soy candles, reed diffusers, room sprays, fragrance oils, fragrance lamps, bath and body products, incense, potpourri-and a whole lot more- that come in literally hundreds of scents! All the favorite summer scents are there, such as the ones mentioned above. You can also find many different tropical fragrances, fruit fragrances, floral fragrances and combinations of them.

If summer and all its glorious scents just isnt your thing, you can always go to the ever popular vanilla, musk, designer types, and aromatherapy scents. Then there are three more seasons and the scents associated with them that you can pick from. The nice thing about using scented products is that you can have what you want, when you want!

by: Peaceful Being
Marvels of perfection – The Golden Triangle Tours Planning Your Dream Holiday In Europe Casual Costumes for Christmas ugg bottes Australia boots has been on the fashion Putting In Myrtle Beach Quick Guide To Holiday Destinations Of The Algarve Spain's Diverse Holiday Spots Have A Convenient Trip With Gta Toronto Peason Airport Limousine Services How to Find a Travel Partner Greek Island Tours Reserve One Miami, Fl Holiday To Secure Fantastic Beach Days And Museums Right Now Summer Catfish Techniques Hot Tips Destination Deals City Of Magic: Orlando Renowned Theme Parks Orlando Airports Low-cost Air
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.92.18) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012737 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3220, 954,
Summertime Scents Tel Aviv