Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Summer in October
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Summer in October

Summer in October

The calendar says it's October. The baseball season is coming to an end. Back East, the weather is starting to cool down. The leaves are beginning to turn bright orange and yellow. People are throwing their final barbeques before they brace themselves for the cold winter. Not here in California, though. The calendar may say October, but it still feels very much like summer.

People are still walking around in sandals (which in California, seem to be the only things that are seasonal). Air Conditioning systems can't seem to get a break. Going out at night still only requires a light cardigan sweater. For us Californians, summer is still very much alive and out to parch our skin.

I'm personally having difficulty parting with my Murad lip care tube because my lips feel so chapped lately. In fact, I'm finding myself relying on Dr. Murad more and more each day. While I'm normally on the oily side, the lack of moisture in the air these days is doing a number on my skin.

Luckily, Dr. Murad offers an array of products that have saved me from the agony of having flaky, itchy, dry skin. My two lifesavers at the moment are from the Resurgence line. Without the Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream and Murad Hydrating toner, I would be on the fast track to dehydration central. More recently, Dr. Murad added another moisturizer to his already brilliant Age Reform line. Summer in October

The Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture has found its way into my skincare regime and I know if you try it, it will find its way into yours, as well. The formula in this new moisturizer is made up of avocado, sunflower and olive fruit oils that lock in the skin's optimal moisture levels for up to 8 hours. While those essential oils are working their magic to keep your skin from drying, retinyl palmitate and Shea butter are at work as well, helping to improve your skin's texture and tone, making it soft and luxuriously smooth.

The final touch that makes this moisturizer a sure success is Dr. Murad's Collagen Support Complex, which helps plump dehydrated skin, making your face look beautiful and resilient in every way. This wacky weather doesn't seem to be going away, and I know the Santa Ana winds are just waiting to make their fall debut. I don't know about you, but come this Christmas and New Year, I want my skin glowing in every picture. So, I'm going to stick to my hydrating skincare system and I invite you to do the same.

Summer in October

By: planet Beauty
India's Bharti Airtel in Merger Talks With MTN in Africa Buddy Dinosaur Train Costume - Three Great Reasons to Buy the Buddy Costume for Halloween Best Deals On Florida Holidays! Best Buy In Central London Rank E Smart In London Is Travel to Mexico Still Safe? Manchester Investment Destination In Uk Hire The Best Chauffeur In London Comparison Shopping for Fripp Island South Carolina Holiday Apartments Compared to Hotel Accommodations Argentina Travel – The Incredible Perito Moreno Glacier Hot Springs and Relaxation in the Neighboring Areas of the Capital Determining Franchise Opportunities in a Specific Industry The Top Versatile Choice In Spring Footwear Are Fashion Clogs
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.223.123) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013109 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3191, 954,
Summer in October Campo Grande