Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Summer Time and Wakeboarding
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Summer Time and Wakeboarding

The other day I was sitting around at home and ran into a classic baseball game on the television and realized "Hey, Spring Training starts in a few weeks." As I started to think about baseball I realized that once baseball starts the lakes will start to thaw out and it will soon be time for those always fun adventures out on the water. You know what I'm talking about, waterskiing, kayaking, tubing, jet skis and wakeboarding. Plus the always popular gathering of the masses at the local sand bar for all sorts of crazy shenanigans. My favorite of these activities is wakeboarding. I haven't gotten totally in to it yet; I have dabbled in it the last two years and have probably been on a wakeboard a half a dozen times. As I stated I haven't gotten to into yet but the board I have used and strongly recommend to beginners would be the the O'Brien System wakeboardI have been using only this board so far in my early forays into the wakeboarding world. The System board handles quite well on the water and allows you to try some really sweet new tricks. The double barrel channels and molded fins provide you with excellent traction on the water and the continuous rocker will allow you to get some extra pop off the wake which sends you into the air giving you enough hang time to try some wicked awesome tricks. Additionally it works well with the System binding. The System binding is an excellent boot that features an easy entry adjustable lace system that allows you to slide right into the boot easily and get strapped in so that you will be on the water in no time.

I have been talking to one of my friends and he suggested I advance a bit with a new board. I am considering the O'Brien Clutch wakeboard. Based on my research and info from my buddy I feel this may be the best option to advance my wakeboarding skills. The Clutch gives you a smooth ride with a lot of pop off the wake which gives you the air to try some really radical tricks. I am going to outfit the board with the O'Brien Access bindings as I have been reading it provides a nice soft landing after trying one of the amazing tricks you will get off.
Alexandria & Cairo Two Days Trip | Shore Excursions From Alexandria Port Positions for Summer Camp Counselors – What Opportunities Are There? Questions you HAVE to ask - Fishing Travel Tips Executive Travel In London NYC Tourism And What You Need To Know Washington Arrest Records on the Net Tenerife Golf Holidays – why choose Tenerife Iconic Attractions to Visit on Srilanka Tour Crantock Beach - The Jewel in Cornwall's Crown Private Rome Tours For Chinese Tourists Visiting Rome in 2011 | Italian Chinese Speaking Rome Tour Guides Grand Rajasthan Tour: Visit Wonderful Destinations The ultimate hands-on elephant conservation holiday Try Spain for that special place to book your holiday villas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.183.1) / Processed in 0.005747 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2225, 954,