Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Sugarland Tickets - Sugarland Nominated For Teen Choice Award
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sugarland Tickets - Sugarland Nominated For Teen Choice Award

Sugarland Tickets - Sugarland Nominated For Teen Choice Award

Sugarland is no stranger to winning awards. The duo has taken home everything from American Music Awards to CMT Music Awards and even a Grammy Award. One award they haven't taken home yet is a Teen Choice Award, but that could all change this August. The nominees for the 2010 Teen Choice Awards have been released, and Sugarland is up for Choice Music: Country Group. Also nominated in that category are Gloriana, Lady Antebellum, Rascal Flatts and the Zac Brown Band. The Teen Choice Awards has two other country music categories for Choice Music: Female Country Artist and Choice Music: Male Country Artist. The awards show will air on Fox Aug. 9 at 8:00 p.m. ET.

Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush-the two artists that make up Sugarland-also enjoyed two nominations at the recent CMT Music Awards on June 9. Their songs "Keep You" and "Nightswimming/Joey" were nominated in the Duo Video of the Year category, but they ended up losing to "Indian Summer" by Brooks & Dunn.

They likely didn't begrudge Brooks & Dunn the honor, as the Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn are currently on their farewell tour. Sugarland took part in a concert special to commemorate their long career. It was called ACM Presents: Brooks & Dunn -The Last Rodeo, and it saw fellow country stars performing the duo's hits. Sugarland took on Brooks & Dunn's 2003 hit "Red Dirt Road."

Nettles and Bush are currently touring around the country, and their tour dates includes stops with the 2010 Lilith Fair, which is returning after a decade of absence. Sugarland will join the tour for a trio of dates in Canada as well as stops in Portland, Seattle and Nashville. The Nashville dates will surely be a dream come true for Nettles, as the Indigo Girls are another one of the performers at that stop. In an interview with Oprah's O Magazine, Nettles revealed, "I first heard the Indigo Girls' Strange Fire (1987) when I was a senior in high school, and two women created such beautiful harmonies made a big emotional impact on me. I thought, that's what I want to do."

The band is currently putting the finishing touches on their new album, which will be called The Incredible Machine. Earlier in 2010, Nettles revealed to Billboard that the album would take in many other influences besides country (like from the "steampunk movement"), showing a desire for innovation. Their most recent album, 2008's Love on the Inside, reached multi-platinum status with top-charting singles like "All I Want to Do," "Already Gone" and "It Happens." Their tour will likely be a combination of old and new songs, and fans can find Sugarland tickets online.

Sugarland has reached new heights as a duo, but they started out as a trio. Kristian Bush was already making a name for himself when he decided to team with singer/songwriter Kristen Hall. Their sound became complete when they added vocalist Jennifer Nettles. Hall later left the group to pursue other interests prior to the release of Enjoy the Ride in 2006.

by: Pat Smith
Prepare For Your Child's Next Visit To The Medical Doctors Kid Rock Tickets - Kid Rock Part Of Record Cma Festival Good Clean Fun With Kids Kids' Party Dresses - Build A Sense Of Style In Your Kid Checking Out The Coolest In Kids Loft Beds Woodworking and Kids Katy Perry Tickets - Katy Perry Readies 'teenage Dream' For August Release Kids Fish Oil and How To Select The Purest and Most Effective Fish Oil Supplements How Much Fish Oil For Kids Is The Right Amount and What Makes The Best Supplement? Your Child's First Birthday – A Day that Will Last Forever! Do A Reverse Cell Phone Search To Find Out Whom Your Kid Is Speaking With The Top 10 Signs a Child or Teen Needs Professional Counseling Important Notice For Children Wearing Vision Eyeglasses
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.14.63) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.012133 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3090, 956,
Sugarland Tickets - Sugarland Nominated For Teen Choice Award Vairano Patenora