Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Stress and Uncertainty of Child when Parenting
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Stress and Uncertainty of Child when Parenting

Living environment around a child has a large impact on child's behavior

. However, as child he or she may not be able to understand the circumstances, stress and difficulties around them, but they are factually aware of the prevailing tension.

Most of the people while to talking to psychologists or psychiatrists tell them that, I'm being treated for major depression, but I pretend I am happy when the kids are around; Our relationship is a mess, but our children know nothing about it; We have a nice house with lots of space, but for some reason the children seem unsettled and so on. Ignoring the fact that children are already in way or another aware of the living environment.

A lecturer quotes here that I have two pups. Those dogs have no formal education or counseling, but yet have some element of feelings with them. He states that, the pups react strangely whenever I am about to leave on a lecture tour, i.e. hiding behind the curtains, becoming unsettled. The purpose of quoting this example here is to show you that children react in the same way. However, seem innocent, undisturbed by the circumstances, but yet deep inside their minds they are getting the tension of the entire environment.

Reaction of ChildrenStress and Uncertainty of Child when Parenting

Children are very sensitive and normally have super sensitive antennae, which controls the behavior of the children on any unpleasant situation. The most often occurring reactions in children are becoming unsettled and uncomfortable, disturbed sleep, reducing performance in school and restlessness.

Anger is another stress reaction shown by the children. Digging in their heels, dumping on mother, uneasiness all are the stress patterns. Although they do not know what happened between their parents, but they tune up their response in their feelings.

In frustrated moments, parent often shows anger in response to their child uneven attitude, which further raises the stress of the children. They become more confused and upset in their feelings. Here parents need to be careful about their response towards their child.

Clinginess and regression is also common in the children under six year of age. When child feel insecure he looks for a secure hand. And nothing is closer to him than mother. He clings to her to feel secure under stress, especially in brake ups, when child knows that he has lost one of his parents, so he is reluctant to separate from mother or father at certain times.

Another way to show their stress is by withdrawal. Child becomes quiet, solitary, uncomfortable and most of all lost interest in different activities. The more severe form of this stress is depression. This is type of stress is common in children over eight years of age.

No matter what the reaction is, it is obvious that every single moment or incident happen in font of the child has an effect on his or her mind. It is important for you as parents, never underestimate any stress, restlessness, or parental unhappiness on child.

By: Tauqeer Ul Hassan
Child acting can help with self esteem Dna Testing, A Fundamental Shift In The Way That Society Views Child Rearing Dealing the Children with Short Fuses Any Kids Birthday Invitations Occasions, Invitation Cards Any Kids Invitations Occasions, Invitation Cards What makes for the best kids toys Dealing with General Behavioral Problems of Children Why children (and adults) need toys How To Plan Kids Birthday Parties Know What Your Child is Doing Online Plan Toys: Wooden Toys With Great Green Credentials Wii Or Playstation 3? Which Is The Best For Your Kids Improving Your Child's Handwriting Is Child's Play
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.44.255) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.005317 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3145, 956,
Stress and Uncertainty of Child when Parenting Mountain View