Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Stop Chasing Prospects Away, Avoid Rejection And Make Money.
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Stop Chasing Prospects Away, Avoid Rejection And Make Money.

Your posture and the way you view your business is the key to your success

. I see so many people chase and beg people to view take a look at an opportunity. Sometimes I watch as they hammer away at the poor waitress who has no where to run. Her tip relies on you liking her, of course she will listen. Let me ask you, how many times did that approach work out for you? Everybody is selling something and nobody likes to be sold. The primal instinct in our brains kick in. If someone is chasing us we run! We run fast and far until the threat is far enough away to put us back in the comfort zone, the safe zone of our life. Even if that life is miserable right now, people will run from you if you try to sell. Think about that for a moment. You are down on your luck, you have little money, why would you want to look at a business? Businesses cost money to start and run. Network marketing has some of the lowest startup costs of any business but you still need money. If someone tells you otherwise, they are lying.

If you change your position from being a hunter to a fisherman, everything changes. You cast a line with some eye appealing bait and entice the fish to bite. If I am hurting for money but THINK your business opportunity will change my situation and get me away from the pain of my currant situation, then I will beg, borrow or steal to fund your opportunity. Your job is to listen to people you meet or contact. Listen to what they are really saying, the truth not just the words, and if you are unclear about anything they are saying or how they are feeling or where they want to go then ASK. Ask then listen more. Do not just wait to talk, to pitch your business, LISTEN.

So many times I will hear a person start out right and ask some great questions about the prospect but the second the prospect says Yes I am open, BAMMM, pitch mode and then Bla bla bla bla me mine my opportunity, join me take this CD come to the meeting and the prospect runs, never to be heard from again. Sound familiar? I have this guy, he is really interested, he took the CD but I can not get him back on the phone, he did not come to the meeting and he will not return my calls. Know from now on when that happens, you, my friend, jumped the gun and did not probe deep enough or build a solid enough relationship before going into presentation mode.

So in summary, if you choose to interview people for a position with your opportunity, listen to what they are truly saying, and see if you can offer them something that will really benefit them, I believe your business will grow faster than ever before. You will have less headaches and complainers, less attrition and more productive team mates. You will feel more comfortable and I can promise you that the first time you tell someone, I do not think this business is right for you, that will be the beginning to a successful career in Network Marketing.

Network Marketing works and you can do it.

Fellow Networker,

Joe Sommese

TheNetworkBuilders.com

by: Joe Sommese
Salient Features And A Few Downsides - Choose A Mclaren Stroller Wisely Thinking Of Booking Hot-lanta Budget Accommodations? Take Advantage Of These Secrets On How To Locat Triactol Bust Serum Trial Offer – REAL TRUTH About Triactol Breast Enhancement Serum Review Reviews On How To Locate Inexpensive Fort Lauderdale Air Deal Tailor Made Employers Life Parntners F DO NOT Buy Smile 4 You Review – Truth About Dr George Smile 4 You Teeth Whitening Kits Dreaming About Hot-lanta Budget Rooms? Check Out These Plans On How To Book Premier Hotel Rates Seeking Hot-lanta Budget Suites? Pay Attention To These Instructions On How To Get Premier Prices Want To Book Atlanta Budget Motels? Click To See These Clues On How To Get The Best Accommodation Ra Setting Financial Goals In 3 Simple Steps B Lines Resistance Bands Review - 3 Critical Facts To Avoid Getting Duped Trying To Find Hot-lanta Budget Hotels? Pay Attention To These Clues On How To Book Cheap Prices Need Atlanta Budget Suites? Follow These Plans On How To Score Unreal Rates Fabulous Points To Save Money On Tickets To Las Vegas Nevada As Well As Have A Great Time
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.116.126) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011421 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3103, 385,
Stop Chasing Prospects Away, Avoid Rejection And Make Money. Ann Arbor