Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Step 4 To Massive Success In Your Business With Cmps
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Step 4 To Massive Success In Your Business With Cmps

Are you ready to move onto the 4th step in creating massive success in your business with CMPS

?

If you have been following along, and hopefully implementing these strategies, you have cetainly noticed that we have been building upon each step to make your media placement campaign stronger.

The steps weve covered so far are:

Step 1. Write an article

Step 2. Submit your article

Step 3. Turn your article into a press release and submit it.

And now step 4, take your article/press release and turn them into audio and video media.

I hear some of you complaining already. Saying things like thats too technical or I dont want to be seen on video and God know whatelse.

Lets make one thing perfectly clear. You have got to get over it if you ever plan to succeed in business.

I know the internet is pretty anonymous, but you still have to be able to express yourself and establish a relationship with your potential customers.

Now there are ways to get around all that if you absolutely have no desire to do such a thing. You can always hire someone to do it for you. Keep in mind though, that professional voice talent alone could cost upto $100 an hour.

Now I think for thatkind of money its at least worth it to give it a try.

Another idea that my mentor, Mary Gersten, suggested is to go to is your local high schools or community college where the have video production. There you can probably find volunteers or make a small donation.

I say you dont even have to be fancy with it. Buy/rent a cheap video camera from your local electronic store. Create a video using slides. Do a voice over. Edit it and you are done.

Still to complicated? The internet is your best friend. Go online and do a search downloadable flash video recording studio. Again you will find some for absolutely free. A few can cost you a little money but normally they offer a free 30 day trial.

The advantage of this is, that they supply with video tutorials so that you can cut your learning curve and produce the highest quality video possible.

Ideally you are going to want to produce a powerpoint presentation.

Create the slides and ssave them under picture files , like JPEG.

You want to have any where from 3 to 5 slides with key bullet points from your article.

Now if you follow the video tutorials provided, you will have no problem creating new videos whenever you need them.

Dont forget that you are planting a seed on your road to massive success in your business. Video and audio are powerful forms of media.

Think about from your own perspective. Arent you more likely to feel connected with an advertiser who has presented you something visually?

Of course you are. It adds a whole new demension to your media placement efforts. And it will most definately be rewarding in the end.

That wraps up this segment of our series "9 CMPS Steps To Massive Success In Your Business.

Only 5 steps to go!

by: Joseph Lawson
Camel Cigarets Online Cigarrettes online Best Internet Marketing Strategies To Improve Your Online Business Video Seo Improves Your Search Engine Exposure How To Track Your Google Adwords Conversion Have you heard about the online will? Search Engine Spider Simulator People V.s Systems, Which One Will Work? Why You Need To Have A Web Site In Order To Make An Income From Home How To Generate Quality Traffic With Video Marketing Blue Diamond Rings: Purchase Them With Ease Online Guide To Writing An Article With Your Own Effort Achieve High Quality Work When Outsourcing For Your Internet Business
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.203.68) / Processed in 0.013175 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 50 , 3149, 973,
Step 4 To Massive Success In Your Business With Cmps