Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Guide To Writing An Article With Your Own Effort
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Guide To Writing An Article With Your Own Effort

Article marketing is one of the effective way to drive targeted traffic to your webpage

. The strucure of an article consist of a title, body and resource box. Prospects will only click the link you provided through the resource box if they are interested. This ensures quality prospect lists.

I am very sure everyone puts in effort in writing a good article, because a good article ensures traffic to your webpage. I personally know of friends who struggle at article writing, they either have problem with coming up with good content or have a problem in expressing themselves. I hope you will encouraged by the fact that you will improve with every article written and posted!

For a start, here are some tips in writing a simple yet effective article

1) Create a title that catches attention

There are simply too many articles out there for any reader to look through. Hence, the title that appeals to the reader is the one he/she is looking for. For eg. if he/she is searching for information on how to set up a webpage, he/she will be scanning through title which will appear helpful to him/her. The title should make the reader feel curious enough to take the next step to clicking on your title.

For eg. instead 'branding yourself to success', you can use

do you know how to brand yourself to success?

still having problems with branding yourself to success?

2) Body content

Start with an interesting summary of your content so that the reader will continue reading. The summary should provide hints that the reader can find possible answers to their questions by continuing to read.

Ensure that your you have regular paragraphing and with each paragraph, it should be made up of sentences that are easy to read.

You can also consider expressing part of your content in point form.

Most importantly, the content should provide knowledge that people will be interested in. It does't have to be about the most up to date technology or information. All you need to do is to provide quality information.

3) Resource box

The resource box should consist of some simple and yet important information

name of the author

a brief writeup on the author

a brief description of the webpage you are promoting

your website URL

You may choose to provide incentive for the reader. For eg, free report, ebook, audio clips or videos.

4) Misc

You should also ensure you read through the article before posting. Do check on your spelling and content. You can reposition yourself as a reader, or get someone to do, and see if the content comes across to the reader clearly.

The truth is, i learnt all these from the internet as well. To learn more strategies in setting up your internet business, i highly recommend you visit my webpage. That is my learning source and i am more than happy to share with you. I wish you all the best in writing good articles.

by: Elwin Yong
Achieve High Quality Work When Outsourcing For Your Internet Business Ebay Business Tips - Is Ebay For You? Achieving Sales With Autoresponder Messages Right Web Design Team Involved Free Online Larger File Sharing google Adsense Secrets: - Make Money Online With Google Adsense Core Of Web Development Online Sentence Corrections - Golden Tip ! How Make Money Online with CPA Be Careful When Buying Ticket Concerts From The Internet Mass Marketing Mayhem Is Cheap Confesses Phil Miranda Who Puts Mass Mayhem To The Test Four Best Tips For Network Marketing Lead Generation Free Web Traffic - The Free Web Traffic Fundamentals They Never Talk About
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.214.56) / Processed in 0.012125 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 46 , 3092, 973,