Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » St905004exa101-rk : St905004exa101-rk Reviews!
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

St905004exa101-rk : St905004exa101-rk Reviews!

span>Share:

ST905004EXA101-RK Works Great with Mac and PC

By gonzoriffic

I bought ST905004EXA101-RK dirt cheap during a Amazon sale because I wanted a high-capacity backup drive that I could quickly swap back and forth between my mac and PC (running Vista and Tiger, respectively). Right out of the box, I formatted the drive using Disk Utility (comes free with mac OS) and left the default option for PC compliance checked. Within just a few minutes, it was formatted and ready to go without having to install anything. The PC recognized it really fast, and I was able to copy things to and from it quickly with no loud noise from the drive.

PROS: Easy installation, lots of space, slim design, fast (flawless video and music playback), doesn't need to be plugged into the wall, portable and "hot swap-able" between mac and PC.

CONS: Takes a minute to mount when connected to macs (understandable since the packaging says, "FOR PC"), USB cable is only 17 inches long, power light is tiny (and located near the back of the drive, not the front), and you really should buy a protective case for it if you're going to be carrying it around.

I would definitely get another one of these.

ST905004EXA101-RK 5 Stars Across the Board

By Gracie Lou Freebush

Do I really need to say anything else? I was skeptical to get this expansion drive as I had a previously purchased one be horrible (another company, should have been more than able to work on my computer, but even with extra parts was a huge disappointment) So after the failed device, which may I say was much more expensive (which made it easy to shell out 80 bucks for this one)

I did a lot of research on what was the best (probably a little too much thinking) but some other users had problems with the other seagate expansion drives that had automatic backup (which the other company's insufficient device also had) so I stayed away from those and wanted just a plain jane model. So in a sentence......great price, so easy ANYONE who knows how to barely use a computer can operate it, never hear it running, lovely little size........beautiful :)

Read More Reviews...

Share:

by: David Parker
Actor Review: My Review Of The Acting Guide From Acting-guide.com MagniWork Review - An Unbiased Review Gets Value For Money With Pex Tubing On Floor Heating Chilli Creations Perth Review Cuterank Review Dbconvert Review Fx Robot Reviews Neobyte Solutions Review Select Smartly - The Right Hard Money Lender Underground Traffic Blueprints Review Getting Ahead By Being Financially Prepared David Hogg Stop Herpes Now - Herpes Natural treatment Review Saving Money On Your Grocery Bill
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.69.178) / Processed in 0.012554 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 5611, 385,
St905004exa101-rk : St905004exa101-rk Reviews!