Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Spring & Sistahs' Slammin' Bodies
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Spring & Sistahs' Slammin' Bodies

Something I Said

Dwight Hobbes

ArchivedSpring & Sistahs' Slammin' Bodies

It is now that a man's fancy turns to what's been on his mind all year long: women. Scarves, long coats and such have been shed for the sake of more form-revealing attire. In other words, fewer clothes two words that strike delight and undying, neck-bending curiosity in men everywhere.

The ladies, of course, know all this very, very well. Accordingly, you can and will see them out there -- most each and every morning, noon and early evening jogging here and there, usually around the circumference your friendly neighborhood community park, doin' their best to shed some of, eh, nature's bounty. Which is all well and good when you're doing it for health reasons maybe Turkey Day and Christmas dinner got a little too good to y' and you're thinking about your blood circulation. That's not my point. The issue at hand: an obsession that leads ladies to lose what they need to be glad God gave em.

There are few sights more heartbreaking than to sit on a park bench and overhear a sister say, "I got to lose some of this butt and get rid of these thunder thighs." You pick your eyes up from that book you're only half-reading in the first place and sneak a peek. The woman has a body like the map of Africa! You want to entreat, "Baby, no, don't do it to yourself." You put your head back down and mind your business maybe shedding a tear, quietly sniffling to yourself.

Look, can we talk? The Good Lord invented profoundly protruding posteriors (go head, say that five times fast), hammer hips and luxuriously appointed legs for a reason. If He wanted women to have to run around in the shower to get wet, he'd've made water fall out the faucet in bigger drops. Ladies, please understand: y' built the way y' built cause you s'pose to look like that. Never mind some Madison Avenue ideal you see prance around on TV, profiling Victoria Secrets ads. By all means, don't mind them movies full of females who look like they need a good meal. Not if that ain't you. Sure, if you're a slimmy, fine. For every body-type, beauty is going to be in the eye of a given beholder. All I'm saying is, well, if you got it in abundance, flaunt it with confidence. Because, believe me, there is more than one brother delighted beyond belief to watch you strut your stuff (well, yeah, he'd love to do more than watch, but we won't go there). Added to which, it does nothing good for your self-esteem to frustrate yourself, working up a sweat, growing short of breath, trying to lose what is not going to go away. Especially since, for some strange reason, you're the only one who doesn't see and recognize just how gorgeous you are.

The warm weather doesn't last near long enough. Thus, it behooves the generously gifted woman to spend less time at fruitlessly pursuing attaining an arbitrary ideal and more time enjoying life, quite content with herself the way she is.

I know somebody out there is going to give me a "Amen!"
Satisfy Your Inner Shopaholic in Paris Top Treadmills Reviewed - A Comparison of Cost And Performance Book Accommodation in London for Tennis at Queens Club 2010 Graham Chronofighter Oversize Tourist Trophy BiCompax Chronograph Life's a beach: Five essential summer destinations Spring Allergies: Are You Afraid to Smell the Roses? Spring Allergies: 5 Ways to Gain Control Preparing for a Trip to the Grand Canyon Car Hire in Italy for all your travel in the country Travel around Geneva for a memorable trip Southwest Travel How to gift cheap Christmas gifts Advice for the Lone Traveler
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.23.95.247) / Processed in 0.013396 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3211, 954,