Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Book Accommodation in London for Tennis at Queens Club 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Book Accommodation in London for Tennis at Queens Club 2010

Andy Murray opened up the defence of his title yesterday with a tough second round battle 7-6 (10-8) 6-3 win over Ivan Navarro at London's Queen's Club.

The world number four Murray was taken all the way by the Spaniard, and eventually won in the first set tie-break. Murray will now meet either Mardy Fish or Santiago Giraldo in the third round.

The British number one was given a thorough workout by Navarro, world number 108. "It isn't what I expected from a Spaniard, having a player come forward to the net," Murray told reporters.

"I haven't played a serve-volleyer this year so it was tricky but I started returning it well and we had some good rallies and I made some good lobs and passing shots. Murray's serve was extremely good.

"I thought I moved pretty well and I hit the ball well." reported Murray.

The 28-year-old Scot took every opportunity possible to put on a display close to the net, and his backhand and forehand seemed to also be on form and produced some wonderful shots, including a top-spin lob - but found it difficult to break Navarro's serve.

In the tie-break, an by Murray sent him 4-1 up, but Navarro displayed plenty of determination and clawed the score back to even. Murray eventually wrapped up the match in the ninth game when he was given two match points, which he converted on his second opportunity.

Four-time previous winner at Queen's, Andy Roddick beat Russia's Igor Kunitsyn 6-2 6-1.

Queens Club Accommodation in London

If you're wanting to travel to Queens Club and need accommodation for the Queens Club tennis, local hotels will get booked early and likely to be very expensive.The alternative option for couples or families is to rent self catering holiday accommodation in London. Be sure to book your holiday apartments in London early!

Coverage:

The Queens Tennis will be shown on BBC TV during the event.
Graham Chronofighter Oversize Tourist Trophy BiCompax Chronograph Life's a beach: Five essential summer destinations Spring Allergies: Are You Afraid to Smell the Roses? Spring Allergies: 5 Ways to Gain Control Preparing for a Trip to the Grand Canyon Car Hire in Italy for all your travel in the country Travel around Geneva for a memorable trip Southwest Travel How to gift cheap Christmas gifts Advice for the Lone Traveler A party in Paradise, A party in Hellfire! Life After The Shark Club, The Dismal Decline Of The Patong Beach Nightlife Scene Look for the Best Rocky Point Beachfront Rentals in Mexico
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.35.178) / Processed in 0.004839 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2096, 954,