Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Spending Christmas on Bed
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Spending Christmas on Bed

Author:

This is the fourth day I have been suffering from the sever flu; I don't know whether it is H1N1, but from the tone of the doctor over these days, it seems that all things are very clear. So I have to go to the hospital regularly every day. The teachers all forgave me for skipping classes from time to time, which makes me feel very warm.

Being with fever is not a very interesting thing, especially when it is in winter, when there are two large festivals, Christmas and New Year's Day. The other girls on this floor of our dormitory building are all planning what to do in a few days when Christmas comes, at the same time; I am worrying about my fever. I don't want the virus to spread into other parts of my body; actually, I am afraid of it, because that will make the problem more serious and hard to deal with.
Share:

But I still try to do my work properly on time, though I don't have to go the class. I listen to some light music to cheer me up and read some books to relive me from being so idle. But I know clearly that deep in my heart, I also want to go out, the snow must be very beautiful, and it must be very fun to go out with a lot of classmates. But it seems that all this I cannot do easily without first getting over the troublesome flu.Spending Christmas on Bed

So it's no doubt when the Christmas really comes, I am still in bed. But what happened to me this morning made me feel that a strong sense of warmth is surrounding me, actually, several former friends who are studying in different distant cities came to see me. They rented a room outside our school and spent the Christmas together with me, also, there are many presents, among them is a little wrist chain from Links of London.

I have never thought that they would send me this, which was as amazing as their coming to this city. It was shaped like a heart; they said that they wished me good health in the days to come. This is really a memorable Christmas for me. About the Author:

As one of the most famous jewelry brand in the world, http://www.linkscraft.co.uk can always draw the attention of public easily with its special jewelry. Links craft provides various Links of London jewelry with unique and exquisite design at disocunt price since its precious and amazing theme is to fill all of customers with desire and admiration.
Kringleslist.com - Christmas Holiday Video Online Amusement Holidays Greece, Greece Luxury, Greece Packages, Greece Holiday, Greece Vacations Christmas Hampers - Be The Giver Of The Best Presents This Year! How To Create A Holiday Checklist How You Can Learn Almost Any Language. Universal Named World's Leading Theme Park Driving Around On Your Next Sunshine Coast Holiday Unwanted Holiday Gifts Cheap Holidays Tsokos Appartments Ayia Napa How To Get Creative With Your Holiday Gifting How Can Christmas Hampers Help You This Year? An Autumn Ritual For Letting Go Of Your Blocks Great Airplane Ticket Prices-explore Alternate Airport Options For Big Savings!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.4.181) / Processed in 0.006190 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 4026, 954,