Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Cheap Holidays Tsokos Appartments Ayia Napa
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cheap Holidays Tsokos Appartments Ayia Napa

So the other day I was looking for apartments for rent and I came across an ad for cheap holidays apartments in Aya Napa

. Intrigued, I started looking a little close and found that Aya Napa is actually a section of the island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean. It's supposed to be an absolutely lovely place to visit and spend time in.

One of the places that sounds particularly cool in Aya Napa was the famous water park. Located just outside the city, but accessible by taxi, it is supposed to be one of the best in the world and certainly one of the biggest in the area. Tourists and the locals will mix here since everyone comes in order to get the incredible adrenaline rush of going on the death defying rides.

It can get a little loud and crowded though, so if you want some quiet, it's probably best to go to the beach, but if you want that rush that comes from living on a knife edge, you should definitely go for it. I certainly plan to. The place is supposed to be pretty easy to find, located near Nissi Road. And of course if you don't have a car, like I said, just take a taxi.

And not to worry, there are lifeguards on duty everywhere at the park, so you needn't be too concerned while you're on holiday in Aya Napa. And speaking of those cheap apartments, you might want to rent a place big enough for the kids to come as well since this is supposed to be an extremely family friendly place to spend time in.

Another thing that sounded really cool down in Aya Napa was the Raptor Boat safari. It's a 3 hour tour (hopefully not the same one the minnow was on when the skipper and Gilligan got lost) which leaves from the coast of Cyprus, near Aya Napa. You get taken in a small boat along the coast to sea the various fishing villages and the famous Ghost Town of Famagusta. You'll also be able to see some of the cool wildlife that surrounds this Mediterranean paradise, including dolphins, turtles and flying fish.

Whatever you do though, make sure you take the time to check the place out who is offering those cheap holiday apartments for rent. Aya Napa is a very popular place and unfortunately, many people will take advantage of hapless tourists who think they're getting a bargain. Which reminds me, I'd best check out that deal and make sure it's for real myself. I don't want to miss my chance of a lifetime.

by: Richard Cunningham
How To Get Creative With Your Holiday Gifting How Can Christmas Hampers Help You This Year? An Autumn Ritual For Letting Go Of Your Blocks Great Airplane Ticket Prices-explore Alternate Airport Options For Big Savings! The Ultimate Strategy For A Fun-filled Birthday Party An Underwater Paradise For You To Discover Princess Cruises Are Definitely Worth The Trip Jackie Chan and Crystal Liu Cut the Ribbon at Opening Ceremony of the First Roger Dubuis Franchised Store in China Get In The Christmas Spirit By Getting Some Christmas-themed Pajamas Gift Baskets For Christmas a Perfect Solution With the Perfect Gift Save On Budget Hotels Central London Luxury Safari Holidays - Make your Honeymoon Unforgettable The top Halloween costumes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.21.246.123) / Processed in 0.005950 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2477, 954,