Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Some Callaway X24 Irons Reviews
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Some Callaway X24 Irons Reviews

Design and Tech Benefits

Callaway's latest X series iron features a new PVD dark finish that minimises glare. More weight in the perimeter of the clubhead helps provide better accuracy. The variable face-thickness design creates a larger sweet spot and helps produce longer shots, even on strikes that miss the middle of the club.

The Callaway X-24 Hot irons will suit anyone after a genuinely forgiving set of irons and/or those looking for more distance throughout the set.

Clearly aimed at the game-improvement end of the market, these promise high levels of forgiveness and deliver impressively. The dark finish is a departure for Callaway, but works well to make the ball stand out at address. Each of the irons we tested produced impressive distance, even in the short irons.

PGA Pro verdict

The next generation in the X-Series' range looks fantastic with a new black gunmetal finish. Callaway is renowned for making irons that are extremely playable and these are no exception. The ball came off the club extremely high thanks to a low centre of gravity and lots of offset. The design has great bag appeal, however I would be interested to see how this finish ages.

Shop Blog

Callaway Golf has announced the release of the new X-24 Hot irons. The company is touting them as the longest and most accurate irons the company has ever made.

In a media release, Dr. Alan Hocknell, Callaway's senior vice president of research and development said, "We recognize there are golfers looking for distance gains throughout their entire bag, and thus employed our core technologies and faster ball speeds into the design of X-24 Hot, a longer, more accurate set than any of their predecessors."

Like previous X Series irons, Callaway designed the faces of the X-24 Hot to progress from thick on the bottom to thin along the topline. According to Callaway, this lowers the center of gravity and makes getting the ball into the air a lot easier.

Callawayreviewer reviews

As with all of the Callaway X series irons, these clubs feature perimeter weighting that will help those that don't hit the ball perfect every time keep the ball on the target line. The Callaway X 24 gets the ball up in the air easily with a nice, boring trajectory. And of course, the X24 comes with the bore through hosel, which make Callaway's clubs' feel extraordinary.

Amazon golfers reviews

I have been hitting this clubs for a couple of weeks now and feel the true shot coming off the club face each and everytime - even on miss hits!! I upgraded from a set of x-22 irons, which were very good, and saw improvement in feel and distance. Very nice swing with the x-24.

The X-24's allow to hit my iron shots the original distance without increasing my swing speed. I'm getting the best of both worlds. I'm hitting shots full distance with a three-quarter swing and my accuracy is much improved. Long irons and mid irons are equally simple to hit.

By: kitty
The Pocket Money Loophole System Linens N Things Review & Coupon Code Unique Hoodia Review Reflux Resolution Review Registry Genius Review Reverse Genie Review Hansen Wholesale Review & Coupon Code Surefire Trading Challenge Review Ways To Make Money From Free And Paid Surveys Tmj No More Program Review Truth About Hypnosis Review Smallville Season 10 "Lazarus" Advance Review A Review Of Seiko Arctura Kinetic Chronograph Snl045p1 Snl045p Snl045 Mens Watch
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.31.159) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.013498 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3839, 385,
Some Callaway X24 Irons Reviews Ljubljana