Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » So easy to hit Newest Callaway Big Bertha Irons 2008 Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

So easy to hit Newest Callaway Big Bertha Irons 2008 Review

The Callaway Big Bertha 08 are really strong feeling irons that I have ever got. I have been looking for an iron set to replace mine for three years not. Finally I ordered a set of 2008 Big bertha Irons with the 4 and 5 Ibrids on the super online shop Golf Club Irons. I love them and way striping them the very first day. I bought these from Callaway preowned and had them lengthened. They have senior shafts. Makes you want to swing easy because they are so easy to hit.

To build the most forgiving all-stainless steel set of golf clubs Callaway Golf has ever developed, the engineers set aside conventional thinking, utilized innovative technologies and have redefined the shape of super game-improvement. The new Callaway 2008 Big Bertha Irons take forgiveness to new heights by integrating a set of clubs featuring the new i-brids, clubs designed to replace hard-to-hit long irons. The three i-brids combine the accuracy and control of irons with the forgiveness and versatility of a hybrid and are the most highly playable hybrid-like irons Callaway Golf could make. The set smoothly transitions into traditionally shaped irons that feature increased offset, a larger effective hitting area and a constant width sole for better forgiveness.

Performance There's no argument in this category. The 2008 Big Bertha irons flat-out perform. They're long, they're straight and they're extremely forgiving. The extreme notch weighting really helps with heel and toe shots while the ultra-low center of gravity helps get the ball in the air from any lie. These are great from the rough as well.

Innovation Callaway was on the right track with Callaway 2008 Big Bertha irons our customers love combo sets but they would have preferred a couple of actual hybrids instead of the bulky i-brids. Why not tweak the '06 irons and match them up with a couple of redesigned Heavenwood hybrids? We applaud Callaway for thinking outside the box but this is one time that following the lead of other companies might have been the better way to go. The stock shafts are average but are sufficient enough for the mid to high handicapper.
Kaar Technologies Review – An Overview Of The Activities Of The Company Stackers Trading Review and Coupon Discount Easiest to align TaylorMade Rossa Daytona Ghost Putter Review Best Trading Strategy Review and Coupon Discount Frontier Ville Secrets Review-Frontier Ville Strategy & Guide Canon PowerShot SX30 IS Reviews and Price Car Reviews- What You Need To Know Before Purchasing Car Reviews- Places To Get One The Fat Melting Machine - Natural Fat Lose Review Six Figure Mentors Review - The important information that you need to know from experts inside the subject Titleist AP2 710 Irons + 909D3 Driver + 909F3 Fairway Wood's Review Get high Returns on your money Speed Date Review & Coupon Code
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.107.60) / Processed in 0.010541 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2260, 385,