Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Sneezing And Snorting Your Way Through Summer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sneezing And Snorting Your Way Through Summer

As a child we lived on a little over an acre of land

, my grandfather had a cattle ranch and we would often visit him during the summer months. I loved the ranch, I loved the cows, the smell of hay and swimming in the irrigation ditch. What I didn't love was the constant sneezing, coughing, itchy watery eyes and inflames sinuses. There were times out on the ranch I thought my eyes were going to seal shut from being so swollen. While I looked forward to visiting the ranch, I also sort of dreaded it.

We had lots of cousins and the hay, cows, grains and dust didn't seem to bother any of them, only me. We often rode along in the back of the hay truck and while they laughed and talked I blew my nose, rubbed my eyes and was just plain miserable.

Like I said we had an acre of ground ourselves which my Mother planted into flower gardens and a gigantic vegetable gardens, we had animals and a large field. While everyone worked in the garden I was stuck cleaning the house as my allergies wouldn't allow me to dig in the dirt for very long in the hot summer months. I hated allergies, I hated the limitation they gave me as a child. I have outgrown most of them but unfortunately I passed them on to my son who now suffers as I did.

I actually made him an appointment recently to see an Austin allergist to see if there is something that can be done for the poor boy so he doesn't have to suffer so. I am sure there are medicines out there better than the over-the-counter ones we have been trying for so long. Hopefully the Austin allergist can help us get rid of the runny nose, itchy, watery yest and alleviate the tiredness from allergy medicines we have tried.

by: Art Gib
The Reason Why Air Travel Isn't Fun India Rajasthan Travels – Must Visit Destinations Travel To Prague Four Wheel Driving (4WD) for Visitors to Perth, Western Australia Retire To Cuenca, Ecuador Taj Mahal Special Tour Offers Excellent Way of Making the Most of the Holidays Shimla Manali Tours – Awesome Experience of Hill Station tour in India Fun-filled Vancouver Island Destinations Restored Mansions Architectural Gems Historic Tours Ocean V Take a tour to the basics of litigation process Build A Sunroom And Relax Best Destination To Visit Prague Cheap Venice Holidays Going To The Beach To Spend Our Summer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.2.34) / Processed in 0.004997 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1760, 954,