Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » The Reason Why Air Travel Isn't Fun
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

The Reason Why Air Travel Isn't Fun

To sum up, or to fess up rather, when I do fly for the most part I find it tiring and stressful

. And it's the airports themselves that get me the most I think. In the airplane I feel cramped, restrained, and pretty much helpless. I like to think I'm flying, but in reality I'm being flown. The windows are tiny and half the time all I can see are clouds anyway, and the air quality is awful. Still, that we can fly at all is indeed amazing.

By: Dinah Jackson
India Rajasthan Travels – Must Visit Destinations Travel To Prague Four Wheel Driving (4WD) for Visitors to Perth, Western Australia Retire To Cuenca, Ecuador Taj Mahal Special Tour Offers Excellent Way of Making the Most of the Holidays Shimla Manali Tours – Awesome Experience of Hill Station tour in India Fun-filled Vancouver Island Destinations Restored Mansions Architectural Gems Historic Tours Ocean V Take a tour to the basics of litigation process Build A Sunroom And Relax Best Destination To Visit Prague Cheap Venice Holidays Going To The Beach To Spend Our Summer Holidaying India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.96.102) / Processed in 0.007158 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 541, 954,