Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Sinus Busters, Capsaicin, Cayenne And Other Nasal Sprays - Nurse's Review
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Sinus Busters, Capsaicin, Cayenne And Other Nasal Sprays - Nurse's Review

Sinus Busters, Capsaicin, Cayenne And Other Nasal Sprays - Nurse's Review

It amazes me that people are still coming up with all sorts of herbs

, chemicals, all sorts of substances and other solutions to spray up one's nose into the sinus cavities. Called sinus busters or anything else they're still not natural solutions to put up one's nose. The only natural solution that should go up your nasal cavities into your sinuses is saline solution. Saline solution is salt and water and in the proper amounts. It's the best natural treatment.

One doesn't need to spray herbs, chemicals, or anything else up into their sinus cavities. You take a big chance when doing this because you don't know if the solution is going to irritate the sinus cavities more and cause you further problems. Of course, there haven't been any studies on many of these so-called sinus busters but why do it if a saline solution will do the job unblocking your sinuses and stopping any sinus infection in its tracks.

If you're suffering from sinus infections or other sinus problems, whether acute or chronic, consider natural saline solutions and stay away from anything that can irritate your nose and sinus cavities. If you cause some or more inflammation up there by spraying something foreign up there it may cause a burning sensation just from the irritation or inflammation from the foreign particles or in addition to any inflammation or irritation you already had to make matters worse. You don't want to leave more particles up there to further irritate your nose and sinuses.

Play it safe and stick to salt and water - a saline solution. Saline solution has been used in hospitals for years. You may see it hanging from bottles for IV's - that is the solution in our body the proper mixture of salt and water that we all have. That is the only type of solution you should put up your nose. And never just plain water either.Sinus Busters, Capsaicin, Cayenne And Other Nasal Sprays - Nurse's Review

Of course, this is only my opinion and you must seek the advice of your doctor to get a proper diagnosis and discuss what you're doing to treat yourself. However, you can get rid of sinus infections easily without sinus busters, drugs or sinus medications. There are natural ways to treat sinus problems. Unblocking the sinuses and getting proper sinus drainage will help get rid of any sinus infection you have going. Putting more foreign particles up there may make it worse. Seek other solutions! Plain salt water - saline solutions are the best.

by: Helen Hecker
Toyota Tundra, Ford F-150 Pickup Trucks Under Investigation For Rust, Defective Airbag Issues Tips For Throwing A Barbecue Party Don't Forget The Barbecue Sauce Dog Flaky Skin: How To Bring Back Fido's Shiny Coat! Using Aluminium Extrusion To Manufacture Automobiles Signs You're Finally Over Her And Leave Her Alone Strip the Veil of Self Deceit: Morality's Pretense How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Who Wasted My Time Create An 'i've Done It' List Cell Phone Searches: The Simple Way To Find Out Who's Calling You Watch Disney's School Fashion Show at Fashion Tube Enjoy Life on the Road With a Truck Bed Mattress Hurricane Shutters & Shutter Systems - Your Guide to the Differences in Shutter Products Reverse Cell Phone Directory - USA Residents Can Find Out Who's Calling
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.131.72) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.011281 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2524, 952,
Sinus Busters, Capsaicin, Cayenne And Other Nasal Sprays - Nurse's Review Casper