Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Strip the Veil of Self Deceit: Morality's Pretense
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Strip the Veil of Self Deceit: Morality's Pretense

Strip the Veil of Self Deceit: Morality's Pretense

Author: Paula Andrea Pyle, MA

MODE of Cosmic Therapy: Getting to Know Your Arousal Buttons How much do you genuinely know about yourself (the human specimen, whose body you currently inhabit)? And, much more importantly, how much do you really want to know? I bet you could tell me more about your mother, father, children, boyfriend/girlfriend, brothers, and sisters, husband or wife than you can actually talk about what makes you tick. Sure, you can relay certain details like where you live, how much you weigh, what you do for a living, whether or not youre married, have children, attended or attend, various likes and dislikes but can you really describe anything about what makes you who you are? You can state your name, age, where you were born, who your parents are, where you went to get your drivers license, probably, but can you say with accuracy what truly motivates or interests you without a reference of memory to decipher it? In other words, who are you now: precisely this instant in time without the recall of ingrained memories? IF you had to gauge your present rage on a scale of 1 to 10, where would it register? It is imperative that you become precisely aware of how much you are unaware of yourself (as a self-sustaining seductively productive individual). You need to know how much flat out denial you are living with. Why? Because your whole life hinges on these basic ideas and beliefs. Due to the indelibly imprinted habits of thought, you are unconsciously influenced by outmoded, deliberately monotonous motivations. Does that matter? (only to you!) Right down to the way you eat and the manner in which you engage in sex reveals just how much you are hiding from yourself. How can you possibly begin to unravel whats true and whats false about the person you call you if you are guided by an unawareness of predisposed inclinations and drives? You may be of the notion that you know everything there is to know about you. In that case, youre worse off than you think. A small cosmic task: look at the clock. What time is it? Record the digits mentally. The exact numbers reflected on its face have a definite bearing in your life this moment. Dont believe me? Hang on. For the next three hours, try to have one single conversation without using the word I or Me or a sentence referring to the past or future. [That means no reference whatsoever linked to any event or circumstance which occurred before this minute.] IF you start to say anything that is directly related to either, your conversation is null and void and the hopes for your opening even a slit of self-knowledge are lost. Try again; keep trying. And, for the next week, month, 6 months (whatever) keep attempting the esoteric act until you can do it for at least three hours; then, with concentrated effort and diligent practice, maybe youll be able to push the time frame further. But, while working on your conscious awareness, become increasingly alert of what occurs on the precise hour in question that you recorded earlier. (Whether night or day it does not matter.) The delegated time is significant as you shall see with your own eyes. You are directly linked to the moment NOW! {Which flash in detailed incremental signs at those specific [mandated] times} Youll be stunned by the degree of just how much of your interaction (communication) is based upon the past and future. In other words, you are NOT present. Its high time you show up for your life. Instead of merely drifting along, you have the opportunity to meet the most fascinating mysterious sacred sexual creature in the whole wide universe: you! But, it will require of you to pay attention to these designated times of the day. In/through/after this particular MODE of Cosmic Therapy writing, you will be asked to address many questions regarding only one subject. You! You are the one who comprises your present world of inhabitance though That world is infiltrated by ghosts, demons, distorted memories, regrets, guilt, remorse, and left over and not yet lived wishes. Though you may not realize it at present sitting, you do not know to what extent you are not showing up for your current life. Then strangely enough, you wonder why you are so dissatisfied, confused and restless. No doubt, you go through the convincing motions of convincing tactics smoothly. Youve rehearsed them for years. But, sadly and more importantly, the actual energetic authentic flavor of your hour slips by you without a pause. You miss the totality of the artistic creative sensual agendas unfolding each and every day right before your eyes. Why? [Because you are unaware of their presence.] How can you possibly expect to enjoy the activities {receive the pleasure and benefit thereof} when you dont even attend the showing? YOU are the only subject there is! [The one and only subject that matters.] Unless you get to know yourself better (far more better) than anyone else in your life, (And stop comparing, whining, blaming, criticizing, complaining and exalting the other) you will absolutely remain unhappy, disappointed, confused, unsure, unfulfilled, disgruntled, bored, restless, competitive, sexually frustrated, unsure, jealous, envious, resentful, deceitful, greedy and grievous, unattractive, unsuccessful and totally 100% phony. Thats right. Phony as a three dollar bill. Until you stop playing games with yourself in pointless boring repetition, you will never even get a glimpse of the momentous life swirling about you. The very ground upon which you stand is HOLY. Take off your shoes; dive deeply into your own divine innate earth nature (the sublime dirt of your precious soul) to discover who and what you are all about. Of course, youll have to release some of the emotional attachment you have for the drama associated with guilt and responsibility you have long since grown so accustomed to. Peace that passes all understanding will ever elude you until you do. You will continue to worry, strive, plan, compete, gossip, contrive, cheat, moan, groan, whine, bitch, and compare. Your inability to relax while allowing the natural erotic sacred unbounded pleasure will stifle you if you continue to place boundaries upon it. Inflexibility will grow into gigantic propositional proportions while you refuse to give up the ridiculous kind of control you think you maintain. Ha! You callous idiotic fool. The only control you have is the monotony of the reruns you play inside your head. Your entire life at present is inadequately seeking the personal benefit in everything you do, say or attempt. Although you are the king of manipulation and the vicar of distraction, your pitiful games of playing either the hopeless victim, recompensed damsel in distress or valiant hero ends in futile misery. Give it a rest. Switch gears. Come to terms with the realization that no matter how much you grand stage your self-projected program of advancement, you not only feel helpless, powerless, hopeless, unaccomplished, unproductive, uninterested and depressed but (in spite of and because of your exaggerated displays) you are convinced you will never achieve your most cherished dreams. Yes, you are concerned that time will run out before you do. However, at this point, no matter what Is said to you, [because you are so immeasurably disenchanted], you believe nothing and care even less, which feeds the numbness you are currently experiencing. By continuing in this mental prison of self-debasement, you will remain locked in your own self-sabotaging reformatory of self-loathing deplorable despair. Your ravaged emotional and fragmented mental state will progress to a position of appalling loneliness and isolation. You are filled with so many addictions, obsessions and compulsions whether they be to alcohol, sex, drugs, relationship, fitness of the physical body, the pursuit of intellectual promises, power, fame, beauty, youth, wealth, books, food, youth, comfort, status, or simply the need to be worshiped and adored. You are convinced that what you desire (if in fact you know at all) is on the outside of you which must be pursued, configured and claimed it as your own. Not so. You are the source of your own emotional demise. In addition, realize with full certainty that if you continue to plot secret decisive ways, manipulative ploys, and devious means to supposedly achieve your silent aspiring objectives, you will be disappointed. You need not postpone anything. Its all happening NOW! You are far too suspicious when engaged in such self-defeating activity. Instead of thinking you are placing yourself in a most vulnerable position for outright betrayal, (by revealing your most cherished dreams) strip down the limiting barriers to full animated creative expression. Stop smiling while pretending everything is perfectly alright with you, when in fact [because of the amount of hidden animosity and repressed rage] you could eat nails for breakfast and devour canons for lunch. Instead laugh out loud because you will no longer hold anything back. You will retrieve and activate your most treasured ideals/goals/dreams, removed from the gnawing thoughts of concern and worry, you have maintained for so long, in fear of someone stealing and materializing them before you do. You have forgotten that true innocence without a trace of guile is found in the ever unfolding present of each new moment. You simply dont know how to be natural and convenient to yourself. You are filled with such unnecessary guilt and rancid shame that you are almost paralyzed; feeling sorry about yourself without knowing why and IF you think you know why, youre completely off the mark! What time you are not spending in bemoaning yourself, your life and the unfortunate things that have occurred to you; you are pretentiously singing your own praises about what you have done and what you will do ( in the future) never believing a word of either. Its time to give yourself a break--------a slit of refreshing grace and spontaneous abundance. Its paramount for you to meet you! Find out who you are, what you are this moment by not preconceiving or pre-determining the outcome. You are not on this planet by accident! Everything happens for a Divine Reason. Dont you think its time you started participating in your allotted slot by seizing the moment in which holds the crystal clear awareness of it?About the Author:

Proud Native {Born, Bred, and Resident} of North Carolina, married 39 spectacular years, 6 children, 11 grandchildren.

I am passionate about love, living, laughter, liberty, learning, listening, loosening up, lounging, lunch, liveliness, literacy, lip stick, letting my hair down, leaping, leaning, libido, lifting, linking, looking, lodging, lemons and lyrics.Strip the Veil of Self Deceit: Morality's Pretense

My personal and professional background is wide and varied. I have a BS in Communication with a MA in Art Education. I am a Cosmic Therapist, artist, entertainer, singer/songwriter, musician, composer, playwright, perfumer, astrology, author, teacher, speaker, poet and self-taught chef.

I am also a radio/television talk show creator, host and director. In addition when I'm not busy, I maintain a presence at M.O.D.E International School of Esoteric Arts and Sciences of which I founded many years ago,
How Do I Get Over My Ex's Cheating Who Wasted My Time Create An 'i've Done It' List Cell Phone Searches: The Simple Way To Find Out Who's Calling You Watch Disney's School Fashion Show at Fashion Tube Enjoy Life on the Road With a Truck Bed Mattress Hurricane Shutters & Shutter Systems - Your Guide to the Differences in Shutter Products Reverse Cell Phone Directory - USA Residents Can Find Out Who's Calling Learn Spanish Quick and Easy - You've Got to See This! Reverse Cell Phone Number Lookup System - It Can't Get Any Easier The Abc's Of Preparation Mobile Phone Caller's Information at Your Fingertips Cell Phone Reverse Number Lookup - Q & A Trace Someone's Cellular Phone Number
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.160.61) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.018042 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 11323, 952,
Strip the Veil of Self Deceit: Morality's Pretense Copenhagen