Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Should I Buy The Flip Video Ultra? Flip Video Ultra Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Should I Buy The Flip Video Ultra? Flip Video Ultra Review

Flip Video Ultra is the ideal, affordable choice for capturing everyday moments that happen anywhere, and sharing them with family and friends everywhere. The Flip Video Ultra is simply perfect for folks who want the kind of immediate gratification they would normally get from watching television, making this a perfect gift for aspiring videographers and anyone seeking instant video enlightenment. The Flip Video Ultra is a bare bones camcorder, recording 60 minutes of VGA quality video; that won't win any cinematography awards, but it is perfect for quick-and-easy web publishing.

Videos

With 2GB of memory, a high-quality microphone and no-glare display, now anyone can make impressive videos. FlipShare lets you: Save and Organize: Watch your videos on your computer whenever you want, and create your own folders to organize your videos, or simply use the automatic date-stamp system. Product Description The Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder is a revolutionary new way to shoot and share videos.

Software

The camcorder's built-in software provides a convenient, seamless way to save and share memories: email videos, make custom movies, capture still photos from video clips, and upload videos directly to popular video-sharing sites, including AOL Video and YouTube. You can then drag and drop the videos from the camera to your computer or use the built-in software to upload them to the Internet or email them to friends. Just as importantly, the company's incorporated some automatic editing software from a company called Muvee, though the Muvee features only work with PCs, not Macs.

Youtube

The camcorder's built-in software provides a convenient, seamless way to save and share memories: email videos, make custom movies, capture still photos from video clips, and upload videos directly to popular video-sharing sites, including AOL Video and YouTube. They also have a "share video" section where you can upload your movies straight to Youtube, AOL or any video sharing website. To publish directly to YouTube or AOL Video, you'll need to create an account for each service and log in.

The bottom line: With improved video quality, a slightly trimmer design, and upgraded software package, the Flip Video Ultra is becoming a force to be reckoned with in the emerging low-end digital camcorder category. With dimensions a little larger than your average mobile phone (32 x 55 x 106mm), the Flip Video Ultra is a pocketable camcorder for capturing movies on the move. Overall, the Flip Video Ultra is a quite amazing and brilliant camcorder.

By: Kal Bartal
Using Wrinkle Cream Reviews as References Cuisinart DCC-1200 Review Should You Trust My Shopping Genie Reviews? Your Financial Struggles Most Likely Can Be Traced To Your Thinking Process Wise Finances - Florida Life Settlement Oakley Signs Review & Promo Code - Coupons Prince Lionheart Balance Bike Review Ab rocket abdominal trainer review Final Fantasy XIV Secrets Guide Awful - Reliable Review involving FFXIV Secrets Guide PLR ATM To Make Money Review Should I Buy The Creative Zen? Creative Zen Review Coastal Contacts Coupons Can Save You Money Lucky Chic Review & Coupon Code
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.142.194.162) / Processed in 0.012324 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3134, 385,