Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Share And Enjoy Your Christmas Hd Camcorder Videos Without Video Format Issue
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Share And Enjoy Your Christmas Hd Camcorder Videos Without Video Format Issue

Christmas comes again, and I bet most of you will raise your HD camcorder devices

to shot all the wonderful and unforgettable Christmas moments to keep a sweet Christmas memory, so that you can savor those beautiful times in your later life or share with your family or your friends. And for the HD camcorder user or lover, it is well known that the video format issue is the first problem that requires solution.

Well, as a Sony camera lover and user myself, I would like to share my ideas and experience about how to enjoy AVCHD camcorder video on Windows Media Player or internet. All of them are from my own experience, just for your information.

Frankly, to shot and record my moments with HD camcorder is great, but sometimes, I find it is a little difficult to enjoy and share my recorded AVCHD videos with my friends, because I was faced with the following troubles:

1.I have shot a lot of videos using my Sony camera and I want to upload those videos to internet such as YouTube to share with friends but I can't figure out how to make it.Share And Enjoy Your Christmas Hd Camcorder Videos Without Video Format Issue

2.I also find that I am not able to open my AVCHD camcorder videos on Windows Movie Maker or media player.

Now I know that this is the fact. The AVCHD format is not accepted by a lot of players and this kind of format cannot be uploaded to internet, which prevents video sharing. I have searched around a lot and find an easiest solution finally. The easiest way is to convert AVCHD to AVI with an AVI converter (or a Mac AVI converter).

Then why we choose AVI format? As we know that the AVI format is one of the most popular formats, which is widely accepted by most of the players. And the quality of AVI video is great. For the sake of popularity and compatibility, AVI is regarded as the best choice. Therefore, you only need to convert AVCHD to AVI, and then you can easily share your AVCHD camcorder videos.

So the preparation required is to find an excellent AVI converter. And I myself is using Leawo AVI Converter, actually it is the right one for me and meets nearly all my needs for my recorded videos. Of course, if you are a Mac user, then you can choose its Mac version: Mac AVI Converter.

Instructions of the HD camcorder recorded video conversion:Share And Enjoy Your Christmas Hd Camcorder Videos Without Video Format Issue

Get the AVCHD camcorder to your PC with a USB cable. Once connected and powered on, the camcorder should appear on the desktop as a new disk. It is designed that you copy the videos to your PC's hard-drive before converting or editing it.

Then load your videos to the AVCHD converter. After that, select the AVI format as the output format from the Profile drop-down list and specify the output directory to save your converted files in Output drop-down list. After everything is done, hit "Start" button to convert AVCHD to AVI, and all the tasks will be done at fast speed and high quality. The conversion speed often depends on the original video size and your PC configuration. And the output quality is great.

After converting AVCHD to AVI, now you can upload these AVI videos to internet or watch them with Windows Media Player/Movie Maker to share them with your friends. The whole process is easy, and you can have a try of this AVCHD to AVI converter to convert AVCHD to AVI and share your happy moments easily.

by: Kerry
Brazil Tourist Attractions New Luggage Solutions to Your Holiday Woes Botswana Tourist Attractions Kerala Tour Explore Magnificent Attractions Coastal Holidays Rv Travel: A Simple Guide For Newbies The Right Christmas Gifts for Tech Enthusiasts Joomla Web Development, Its Benefits And Christmas Offer! Come on Out and Meet People Washington DC Why French Nails Will Make You Feel At Your Best Finding Travel Insurance Online Glimpse Of Golden Triangle Tours An effortless search of cheap travel insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.202.187) / Processed in 0.013331 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3619, 954,