Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Seven Buying Signals
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Seven Buying Signals

Seven Buying Signals

Seven Buying Signals

Sometimes buying signals are so subtle, they may not be recognized until it's too late. Buying signs can show up within the first few minutes of a conversation; or they may not emerge until the end of the telephone conversation or meeting. In short, they can show up at any time. It's up to the sales person to hone in on these signals so that s/he can adjust the presentation accordingly and approach the close when it's most appropriate to do so. Questions on turnaround time, installation, delivery, date or start of service, available features, expected results, product guarantees or installment terms, all signal that you are closer to earning a sale.

Other questions that a prospect may ask can be drawn from past purchasing experiences. Those prospects who have had bad experiences in the past with either a company or a product will need to know that they are making the right purchasing decision with you.

7 Questions that could suggest a prospect's interest to learn more or to buy

Are there any other styles or colors to choose from?

Do you offer financing?

Have you worked with other companies in my area?

Can I speak to one of your current customers?

What type of warranty comes with this product?

Are there any other discounts available?

What sort of monthly installment can you offer me?

Last week I spoke with someone who said:

"I talk with a lot of prospects who listen to what I tell them about my products and services and then say, "That sounds good." Then they don't buy. "That sounds good," could be a definite buying signal. Unfortunately, the next words are sometimes: "But we don't need anything now." Anyone who says "That sounds good" could be a good prospect.

After you hear "that sounds good," use a direct close, like:

"Can we write up the order now?" or - "How many would you like today?"

The Put-Off

If they say: "That sounds good but we don't need anything now," that could be a put-off, or it could mean they really don't need anything now.

Depends on Your Products or Services

If you sell consumable products that are purchased on a regular basis, it is worth your while to follow up on a consistent basis. Things change, so it's important to keep your foot in the door.

If you sell a one-time-only purchase, be sure to find out what's keeping them from buying, if "it sounds good." You don't want to be stuck on the treadmill of constantly following up with someone who is really not interested but doesn't want to say "no" to you.

Questions to Ask

To make sure you are not wasting your time (or theirs) after the second or third telephone call:

"Mr./Ms. Prospect, we've spoken several times, and you seem interested in (fill in with how they would benefit from usingyourproducts.) I want to be sure I'm not wasting your time. Tell me, what is the probability we'll be able to work together in the next month?"

If s/he says "no probability," that's good. At least you have an answer and you can cross this contact off your prospecting list and move on to the next prospect.

If the answer gives you an indication that they really ARE interested, get a time commitment. Pin her/him down to the next step.

"What do we need to do to more forward on this?"

(Then, don't say a word until the prospect answers you.)

Caution

For some people, it is easier just to be polite to a sales person (not say "no"), and then go buy elsewhere. Maybe s/he is uncomfortable telling you "no" directly, or doesn't want to get involved in a discussion.

No Objections?

Most serious buyers have a few questions or objections, so if you don't hear any, that is usually a sign they are really not interested.
Reputable Online Merchants For Cheap Printer Color Ink Supplies Rapid Weight Loss Techniques Sterling Silver Necklace: Choose Your Style Silver Surfer Vaporizer Has Style What Is A Nursing Bra As Opposed To A Breastfeeding Bra? Bride Wedding Toasts: The Romance Remembered Silk Beautifies Your Personality Giving A Different Look Local Online Advertising Warning Business Insurance Essentials Draper Days 2011- Utah Festivals by:Jenn Foster How To Prepare For A European Backpacking Trip Mobile Blog Money - Worth Investing In? Global It Security Market To Witness Splendid Growth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.106.100) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005800 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 60 , 4016, 975,
Seven Buying Signals Copenhagen