Insurances.net
insurances.net » Investing » Seattle Accident Attorney - Should I Hire a Lawyer?
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Seattle Accident Attorney - Should I Hire a Lawyer?

Hoping to provide everybody the resources and knowledge to know how to fight their

personal injury lawsuit, Seattle car accident attorney Jason Epstein continues his series of answers to frequently asked questions. In this article, Jason answers the important question of whether or not your case warrants the hiring of an attorney.

The fact of the matter is that not every injury or car accident case will require the services of an attorney. This is something that most lawyers don't want you to know, but if injuries and property damage are minor, retaining a lawyer will cost more than your case is worth. The majority of cases where you consider hiring a lawyer, though, it would serve you best to do so. It has been statistically proven that you will likely get a lot more money out of your case with an attorney's representation. The Insurance Research Council has found that those who hire an attorney get an average of 3 times more in their settlement. Insurance companies make money off of denying or lowering claims, so they are well acoustomed at this practice. The reason people tend to do much better when hiring a lawyer is because an experienced personal injury attorney can level the field against insurance companies whose one job is to give you the smallest amount of money possible. Fighting these claims by yourself can be a very intimidating process, and virtually impossible without strong legal knowledge. Especially in cases where your claim makes it to court, it is absolutely imperative that you have an attorney to represent you. Lawyers like me specialize in fighting insurance companies on the behalf of injured victims. In the long run, even though there are attorney fees, the overwhelming majority of cases will bring you enough money to easily make up for it.

If you are unsure about whether or not the process is worth it for you, call up an experienced personal injury lawyer and ask for a free consultation. It is in the lawyer's best interest to only take cases that will pay out, so a trustworthy attorney will lead you in the right direction.

If you are in an auto accident, make sure you check out my other videos that may be relevant to your case, and feel free to call my office toll free at (888) 852-0068. To get more information from Seattle Car Accident Lawyer Jason Epstein, get his books on Washington auto accidents for free by clicking the preceeding link.

Seattle Accident Attorney - Should I Hire a Lawyer?

By: Jason Epstein
Information In Regards To Early Retirement Questions And Its Potential Problems A Lawyer In A Case Of Dui Investing On Platinum Buyers Problem Solving Methods Of Free Houston Lawyers Accident Lawyer Portland, Oregon Some Expertise Of Rancho Cucamonga Ca Lawyer Important points to consider for selecting the best property lawyer Florida Investing For Retirement In Sydney Ready for Retirement? Thousands Aren't: Make Sure You're not one of them How To Apply For A Patent With A Patent Lawyer Investing In Georgia Foreclosures Can Make You Rich Saving, investing, and donating wisely – The Green way CHEAP DIVORCE TAMPA - Always Get the Beat Lawyer For the Case
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.53.5) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.012410 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2873, 176,
Seattle Accident Attorney - Should I Hire a Lawyer? Kista