Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Search Engine Optimization For Local Business Terms Yields Excellent Results!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Search Engine Optimization For Local Business Terms Yields Excellent Results!

Most businesses built a web site because it was the next wave and frankly it was relative cheap

. Some sites reflect how cheap the business really is but thats for another day. Anyway, they got on board because everyone was doing it. This approach has good news and bad news. The bad news is just because you named your business "AAA-Plumbing Inc." doesn't mean you come up first in the search engine results. They're not alphabetical!

We find ourselves well into the internet era with still many local businesses scratching their heads and saying: "How come that guy is number 1?" Local internet marketing is still puzzling. The good news is that when I look at the intentional search engine optimization done by most brick and mortar, local type businesses, it's non-existent. Even in a competitive category like mine, "search engine optimization", the number one position was totally beatable. In fact, I was able to get my site from a dismal 22nd page position to number 1 in THREE DAYS! I'm not kidding and even I was a bit shocked and happy.

What do I mean by "local" search engine optimization. Logically, you're in this category if your clients are looking for your products and services specifically from your geographic region. It makes no sense to rank number one for "plumber" but by contrast, it makes total sense to want to rank for "plumber dayton" or "plumber dayton ohio". If your business exists to serve local business clients or consumers then the search terms your website should be visible for generally include a geographic qualifier.

Most of the time, a local business can easily rank for his specific keyword terms when the geographic terms is added to a general term. The general rules associated with search engine optimization apply but the keywords are now geographically specific. Generally, the way to derive the keywords that would be the most popular is to use Google's free keyword tool which will give you the search volume for the most popular terms. For example: type "plumber" and Google returns related terms and associated search volumes for 100's of terms like: "joe plumber', "commercial plumbers", "joe the plumber", and on and on. Here, I'd choose a couple of popular terms and add a geographic region to create keywords like "plumbers columbus ohio" or "Plumber columbus".

While it's difficult to rank for some of the popular general categories, when you add a geographic term it becomes an easy niche term. The term becomes less competitive and much easier to rank for. Businesses that understand the value of search engine results should seek our reputable search engine optimization services and apply simple local internet marketing terms to their program. If the 80-20 rule sticks, only 20 percent of businesses will end up doing this. Right now that's not even happening. Jump on this now and you could dominate your local internet market.

by: Greg Newell
Create Google Sitemaps For_ Newbies & Professionals. Watch HOT TUB TIME MACHINE Online FREE Book Authors Should Use Their Books For An Internet Business The Write Way To Fill More Jobs Why It Is Difficult To Make Money Online Exfuze Seven- Built With Exboost Focus Step 4 To Massive Success In Your Business With Cmps Camel Cigarets Online Cigarrettes online Best Internet Marketing Strategies To Improve Your Online Business Video Seo Improves Your Search Engine Exposure How To Track Your Google Adwords Conversion Have you heard about the online will?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.46.27) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.012226 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3015, 973,
Search Engine Optimization For Local Business Terms Yields Excellent Results! Mountain View