Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Scott Stapp Is Back Together With Creed For 2010 Tour!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Scott Stapp Is Back Together With Creed For 2010 Tour!

Scott Stapp Is Back Together With Creed For 2010 Tour!

(1888PressRelease) Creed's frontman Scott Stapp is getting back together with Creed for 2010 Tour

. Indeed, Full Circle represents the band at its best, with the first single, "Overcome," spotlighting Creed's remarkable transformation and welcome comeback onto the rock scene. "Everything we are and used to be/Is buried and gone," claims Stapp. "I'm entitled to overcome."

Five years ago, Wind-up Records recording artist Creed disbanded in what turned into an acrimonious split that left lead singer Scott Stapp and the rest of the band-guitarist Mark Tremonti, drummer Scott Phillips and bassist Brian Marshall-on opposite sides, each pursuing separate careers, with Stapp as a solo performer, the other three forming Alter Bridge.

After three, multi-platinum albums in 1996's My Own Prison (6 million), 1999's Human Clay (11 million) and 2001's Weathered (6 million), the last two debuting at 1 on the Billboard Top 200, selling a total of more than 26 million in the U.S. alone, with hits like "My Own Prison," "Torn," "What's This Life For," "One," "Higher," "With Arms Wide Open," "My Sacrifice" and "One Last Breath," Creed had hit a roadblock, both professional, and even more, personal.

A meeting at an Orlando hotel, where Stapp and Tremonti exchanged pictures of their families, resulted in reconciliation and a decision for Creed to tour with its original line-up. Not wanting the shows to spotlight just their past "greatest hits," the reunited band entered the studio with noted producer Howard Benson (My Chemical Romance, Daughtry, Flyleaf, Motorhead, Papa Roach), and the resulting album was aptly dubbed Full Circle, indicating Creed's long journey to the present, or as Stapp and Tremonti both put it, "a second chance to make a first impression with each other and our fans."Scott Stapp Is Back Together With Creed For 2010 Tour!

About Scott Stapp Of Creed

Independence Day 2010 will always have special meaning for Scott Stapp. It's the date the 36-year-old Creed frontman and his wife Jaclyn Nesheiwat welcomed a boy into the world. Daniel Issam Stapp joins big sister Milan, 3, and 12-year-old half-brother Jagger, about whom Stapp penned the band's No.1 single With Arms Wide Open. With such honest lyrics as I don't know if I'm ready to be the man I have to be/I'll take a breath, I'll take her by my side/We stand in awe, we've created life," the 2000 hit struck a chord with many new parents. Though Stapp penned the song as a nervous dad-to-be, he's now an old pro.

"We're broken-in parents; we know how to do it now," he says. "But we're lucky. D.I. only cries when he has a wet diaper or he's hungry." Stapp, who will play with Creed Aug. 31 at Cruzan Ampitheatre as part of the 2010 Tour,'' can always use an audience when he's rehearsing for his next solo album, due out early next year. The stuff he's writing reflects his current personal situation. "i spend a lot of time sitting around watching my family, and I love my wife dearly so I wrote Crazy in Love for her," he says. "I'm never done learning how to articulate about that, and I want to get it right. She and my daughter have changed my understanding of women."

http://www.scottstapp.comScott Stapp Is Back Together With Creed For 2010 Tour!

http://www.creed.com

Source:

http://www.1888pressrelease.com/scott-stapp/creed/scott-stapp-is-back-together-with-creed-for-2010-tour-pr-231547.html

by: Alberto Stellpflug
Recommended Place For Holidays Bhalukmpong,arunachal Pradesh,india Traveling Can Be Fun When Taking A Trip Make The Sand Beach Heart And Lungs Beach Motion Kolkata Travel Guide Paves The Path To The Himalaya Adventure Holidays In Gulmarg,kashmir,india Adventures Holidays In Kabini,karnataka,india Adventure Holidays In Karjat,maharashtra ,india What Could Be Better Than A Holiday In A London Hotel? Thailand Singapore Tour - Amazing Places To Plan For Holidays Singapore Tour Packages Offering You Amazing Holidaying Experience Holidays In Munnar,kerala,india Keep Festival Values Alive - Send Rakhi To India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.164.197) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.005489 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3528, 954,
Scott Stapp Is Back Together With Creed For 2010 Tour! Tehran