Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Schwinn Southport Men's Cruiser Bike 26-inch Wheels Review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Schwinn Southport Men's Cruiser Bike 26-inch Wheels Review

Schwinn Southport Cruiser bike is really nice! This model is a wonderful vintage styled bicycle

. Bicycle was easy to get together and in perfect condition when it arrived had a little problem setting the front wheel on, (Forks where too close and very hard to separate) but overall a very nice bicycle. It's such a wonderful looking bike for that money and with fantastic geometry.

The seat is very comfortable, doesn't even feeling like I'm biking. I was worried about the seat, considering that I would have to buy another cruiser seat since the advertisement doesn't really say anything about the seat. I didn't have any reason to worry about that. The seat is really comfortable.

I extremely recommend this bicycle to anyone who needs a nice comfortable bike to ride and get around on, whether it's for exercise or transport. The color of the bike is amazing white with some light red thrown in for good measure. Anyone who likes red will like the colors antique on this bicycle. General, I have no complaints what so ever and will be riding this bike for long time to come, due to the robust frame and style of the bike.

This bike is a great bargain, for the price. You can't beat that.The bike was delivered on time.It was really easy to put together. Bike rides smoothly and is very fast. Wonderful bike, no troubles. Schwinn Southport Cruiser is perfect for someone who re-entering the bicycle world. The handlebars are comfortable and you are able to sit up straight. The gear mechanism shifting with a slight turn of the right hand.

For the price (and the free shipping!) Schwinn Southport Cruiser bike is a great deal. Very classic looking beach cruiser that rides well. All in all, I really like the bike and would recommend it to anyone who wants a cheap, sturdy ride.

by: John Doherty
How To Make Money - Polish Your Habits George Brown's Traffic Ultimatum Review Fap Turbo Expert Guide Review-Prevents you from a high risk anytime Stealth Budget Hits The Average Man Make Moves With The Money Siphon The Money Siphon System Delivers The Money Siphon System Grants You Secrets To Making Money Budget Cuts Threaten Emergency Preparedness Wigs - Setting Your Budget Acn Reviews, Uncovered Xilisoft Rmvb Converter 6 Review Total Traffic Annihilation Review Worldventures Reviews - How To Live The Life Of Your Dreams
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.111.187) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.005175 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1888, 385,
Schwinn Southport Men's Cruiser Bike 26-inch Wheels Review Kista