Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Saving Money Thru Eft
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Saving Money Thru Eft

Heres a great story I wanted to pass along to share how I was able to save an acquaintance $500 with 20 minutes of EFT!

I was visiting Nancys shop one day and she was complaining to me about the stress in her life.

She was recently married, her former boss was suing her for a non-compete and she had just opened up her own shop. As a result of all of this stress, she was grinding her teeth. Her dentist informed her it would cost $500 to buy the necessary bite guard to protect her teeth from future grinding.

Nancy was open to trying EFT when I mentioned it to her. Her co-worker even watched us as we tapped.

Even though all of this stress from from Susan (her former boss) is making me miserable and grind my teeth....

and then tapped the reminder phrase grinding my teeth. Later tapping to all of the problems from Susan....all the money on lawyers fees...and finally, ruining my pretty smile.

Within 20 minutes, she was feeling relaxed and laughing. I gave Nancy homework to tap grinding my teeth which she did several times a day for two weeks. Its been four months and the problem hasnt returned. Nancy is sleeping stress-free. Shes happy and has saved $500!!!

Ive found that using the right words and being specific to address different issues is the key to success with EFT.

Kate's EFT tapping treatment left me feeling so much more relaxed at the end of the treatment than I had been when we first started. I recently started my own business and was experiencing difficulty asking for help from people who could help this new entrepreneur. Today I made several phone calls to business professionals whose expertise would assist me in my new business. I made those calls with no difficulty, where as before EFT, I had much difficulty making these calls. I will definitely continue to tap on this issue for maintanence and will work with Kate on other issues as they come up in the future. Thank you, Kate!

by: Zach Miller
How To Make A Lot Of Money With Laser Lipo Wii 2 Review Five Methods for Curtailing Your Eating Out Budget Super Star Smile Teeth Whitening Trial and Review Get These Valuable Tools And Earn Money On The Web! Black Ops Domination Review Metro Vacuum SK 1 How To Make Money Breast Enlargement Financing - Finance Your Makeover HP 12c Platinum Financial Calculator with RPN Inputs Bulk Office Supplies Can Save You Considerable Money Save Time, Money and Water with Artificial Turf Realize Out Where You Will Get Free NX Money
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.135.217.207) / Processed in 0.005135 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2028, 385,
Saving Money Thru Eft