Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Save time and money by using Touch Screen HMI
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Save time and money by using Touch Screen HMI

If you are a user, the construction. Or persons involved. And closely related to the machine control cabinet.

You may not feel in trouble with Control panel traditional, often larger. Which comprised panel indicator (pilot lamp) A large, keypad, switch twisting, face show up in processes such as temperature, pressure various If you have a plan to change or modify what is already up on the cabinet seems to be the most difficult.

I think that's why. Really. And I only collect feedback from many workers. The fact that we can change the functionality of PLC would be very simple or more signals input output.

I do it using the channel surplus, but if need to add a button switch or face tattoo, show the set time. On the front panel and cabinet. To the shop, must have saw encounter, to wiring, and cable signals. , Usually takes at least two days (with the people ready to stop doing) or longer.

I do not persuade you to buy. The only time that anyone thinking of saving in this condition.

But I was suggested to save time and money by using Touch-screen.

Current Touch-screen or touch screen available in various sizes from major price than lean hundred thousand more than we save money but help a lot in many cases, if we use touch screen display analog values, such as temperature data. , Pressure data, showing frequency As a result, the meter shows these expensive If we want to show these values for a couple or three. Price of the meter may run passing touch screen price.

If we use control panel with multiple machines, such as cabinet only control the work of five set pump tattoo. If using a switch and a traditional meter. To control each pump must switch (on / off Auto - Manual), light work and light overload. Minimum required switch set at the third. Pilot Lamp and the other two. And then use the switch to 15 characters and a light show all the 10 replacement by a small touch screen one time, save money and reduce the cabinet size to enormous. Get beautiful separate

The advantages of touch-screen.

1. Flexible fix it immediately to increase, decrease, change colors, numbers, or to display a bar. Spend less and save money It does not have to buy more equipment.

2. Reduce the wiring to the switch and light display Which makes management much more difficult and likely high error or if the demolition line - line to take away. You can use the touch line at a Marine, only a single cable line from the PLC to the touch screen only.

3. Form the display easier to understand. Color and text is easy to read and contribute readable from a distance. New touch screen version. Thai language with

4. Reduce the area on the cabinet. Reduces cabinet size to be very

5. Can be used to display special messages such as Problem with the PLC data as text. Show symbol picture

I have the advantages disadvantages .

Disadvantage of the touch-screen.

1. Must learn to use more V. It must create the screen and check the work in accordance with the user.

2. Button on the touch screen. Can not support any impact force. Like a switch, press generally.

3. Installed in areas with high heat can not Because the Touch has only a ski up to 50C if this is safe.

The advantage is that with so many. . Moreover, the touch screen control panel that will look modern. No different from foreign countries until they installed a standard touch screen already.

Read More Detail -> Visit Omron PLC Blog

Save time and money by using Touch Screen HMI

By: Mr.PLC
Financial Regulation - Cheering on the Battle of Micro and Macro Why Are Microfinance Interest Rates So High? Review of Titleist AP2 Iron set Earn Money With The Lgn Payplan There Is No Returning Point: Once You Dont Opt The Trustworthy Hard Money Lenders Arizona Magnet4power Review Reviews - Proactol vs. Chugay Tongue Patch Side Effects GBC Shredmaster GDX1813 Jam Free Cross Cut Paper Shredder Review Reviews - LIPObind vs Proactol Side Effects- Which Fat Binder is Best? Reviews - Hoodia vs. Proactol Side Effects - Do They Work? What Does an HDTV Review Tell You? Five Ways to Save Money on Your Honeymoon Side Effects - Alli vs Proactol Reviews - Do they Work?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.236.255) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012417 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 3864, 385,
Save time and money by using Touch Screen HMI Campo Grande