Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Save $5,000 With Thailand Dental Holidays
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Save $5,000 With Thailand Dental Holidays

My dentist wanted to charge me $5,000 for my teeth work

. I had it done in Bangkok Thailand for $2,000. I saved over $3,000.

My dentist wanted to charge me $8,000 for tooth replacements. I went to Thailand where I had all the work down and an extra week holiday for $2,700.

My dentist said my dental work is not covered by insurance because it is considered cosmetic. One month later I had it done in Phuket Thailand and sipped Mai Tais on the beach for a few extra days soaking up the sun.

These are all true stories. I first discovered the idea a dental holiday a few years ago and will never go the traditional route again. The idea of getting work done and having a vacation all in one is a win-win for me. Any chance to travel and experience a new culture with great food is plus too.

If you are new to this idea and want to find out more, simply Google the words, "Save Dental Holiday" and you'll find results ranging from well priced ebooks, blogs, and websites to provide you with more information.

You may be asking, can you really save that much with Thailand Dental Holidays? You absolutely can!

Let us say for your teeth replacement your dentist wants to charge you $5,000, which is a realistic number without insurance covering it. You can fly to Thailand for around $800 round trip. Get the job done for $1,000 - $1,400. Maybe you'll pay $500 for the hotel and other accommodations. You have just saved a lot of money.

On top of that you have the benefits that money doesn't take into account. You got to see a new country and travel the world a bit more. You got take a vacation which will relax you. You got to experience a new culture.

If the dental work was needed, you didn't just save money, you actually made $3,000 by taking a Thai Dental Holiday.

by: Peter Nastrom
How To Choose The Best Dentist In Delhi? How To Save Your Teeth During A Dental Emergency How A Dental Practice Consultant Can Help Expand Your Dental Business Teeth Are Calcified Whitish Arrangements. Getting to Know your Boca Raton Cosmetic Dentist How To Seek A Proficient Teeth Whitening Dentist Steps To Take To Stop Grinding Your Teeth Effective Teeth Whitening - Finding A Teeth Whitening Solution That Works When Should A Child First Visit The Dentist? Good Dental Insurance Protects Your Overall Health Staining Of The Teeth - Clean Up Those Stained, Yellow Teeth Welcome To Tarpon Family Dental in Tarpon Springs Titanium And Teeth An Unusual Combination
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.147.53) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.005097 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1916, 964,
Save $5,000 With Thailand Dental Holidays Columbus