Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Salvaging the American Spirit from the Smoldering Ruins
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Salvaging the American Spirit from the Smoldering Ruins

All kidding aside, though, I thought I detected the barely discernable pulse of the

American Spirit in a story I read yesterday about the Hampden subdivision of inner-city Baltimore, which has introduced its own neighborhood currency called the "B-Note." It's a form of alternative citizen-money exchangeable in, but independent of the doomed US dollar, and designed specifically to serve the practical daily needs of Hampden residents, rather than the greedy appetites of big banks and corporations. According to the article, the happy denizens of Hampden are taking to it like a hot fudge sundae. Food for thought.

By: Regan Straley
How to do a Paris holiday on a budget Ideas For Beating Kid's Summer Boredom Are you searching for budget Holiday packages in India? How to Pack the Christmas Gift? Artful Accommodation In Beijing For Festival Season Shopping For Holiday Christmas Cards Staying Hydrated In The Summer Kerala Tour on India Holidays Ultimate Guidance Dealing With Special Reductions & Comfortable Trips At Your Awesome San Diego Vaca Ways to Travel to Belize Factors In Generating Australian Leads Especially In This Economic Crisis Cheap Storage in London - Everything You Need To Know Bargain And Ideal Trip In San Francisco Through Discount Air Ticket
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.139.66) / Processed in 0.006661 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 722, 954,