Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Salman Khan: Voted The Sexiest Man Alive
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Salman Khan: Voted The Sexiest Man Alive

BOLLYWOOD ACTOR Salman Khan does everything in style; it is not a surprise that he has been rated as the Sexiest Man Alive by the People magazine

. The handsome hunk who is revered around the world for his good looks and well toned body can be seen posing for the cover of the magazine in its latest issue. Salman proudly shows off his trademark smile and body to match in a white T-shirt!

The stars are definitely shining bright for Salman at the moment, and whatever he does these days turns out to be profitable. His reality show Bigg Boss on channel Colors which he hosts, has definitely garnered more TRP than Amitabh Bachchans Kaun Banega Crorepati on Sony. At the same time, his film Dabangg ruled the box-office collection.

The People magazines verdict can spurt yet another chapter in the ever-lasting war between Salman and Shakrukh Khan. After Ok! voted Shah Rukh Khan as the Most Sexiest Dad- it was the turn of the People magazine to declare Salman as the Sexiest Man Alive!

Known for his stylish lifestyle and distinct mannerism, Salma opined all about his physique, and the routine he follows to be in such a good shape even in his mid 40s.

Speaking about his much talked about looks, Salman said, "I was never aware of how I look. People still don't compliment me." Salman also tried to clear the misconception of people who feel that he is a work-out-aholic by saying, "I hate working out in a gym. But considering the work that I do, I have to work out."

Salman has also revealed his love for clothing and other facts about his personal life. He remarked that he feels comfortable in worn-out, torn jeans and tees. Only the underwear shouldn't be torn! He also revealed the fact that he was not going to gym by his choice, but he has to go for workout because of the nature of work that he does, which is showbiz.

by: Neil Jhonson
Motor Trade Policy Select The Best Companies Why Take Online Degree Courses? Perfume: How To Buy It Free Insurance Policy Quotes Over The Internet HIRSUTISM,HYPERTRICHOSIS AND TREATMENT Perth Laminate Flooring Experts Tradesmen Do You And Your Family Enjoy Cinnamon Crumb Cake? Just How Rapid Weight Loss Hcg Pills Cope With Problems On Excess Weight How To Save Money On Interior Decorating: A Look At Slipcovers, Artwork, And Flooring Work At Home Opportunities - Good Idea For Starting A Home Business Or A Bad Idea? Moncler Down Jackets Sale Online Store The Newest Craze In The Motorcycle Industry Premature Ejaculation Treatments or Remede Ejaculation Precoce The three Very best Suggestions
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.23.176) / Processed in 0.011498 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 1921, 975,